• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

It’s fine to fall away for a bit, rebuild, come back have another go.

Always trying to be on it just feeds the arms race.

Klopps comments remind me of cyclists justifying their doping in the 90’s.

If you can’t win without cheating why do you want to win? It has no value.

Fair viewpoint to have but moot really as the reality is Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Emirates Marketing Project and chelsea already cheat, liverpool and spurs are about to cheat and no doubt man utd and woolwich will cheat soon.

Fair viewpoint to have but moot really as the reality is Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Emirates Marketing Project and chelsea already cheat, liverpool and spurs are about to cheat and no doubt man utd and woolwich will cheat soon.

If the rules aren’t enforced then the rules de facto don’t exist. Therefore ‘cheating’ is simply the new reality to be engaged with.

If the rules aren’t enforced then the rules de facto don’t exist. Therefore ‘cheating’ is simply the new reality to be engaged with.
Indeed…. ‘Cheating’ is not complying with FFP. I believe thus far, of the big clubs, only Emirates Marketing Project and PSG have not complied with FFP. The punishment for not complying is too lenient and therefore there is little need for such clubs to comply.

We shouldn’t be accusing clubs trying to get right on the FFP line of cheating, we should instead be questioning our owners on why they allowed us to come in £400m under the FFP line.

Indeed…. ‘Cheating’ is not complying with FFP. I believe thus far, of the big clubs, only Emirates Marketing Project and PSG have not complied with FFP. The punishment for not complying is too lenient and therefore there is little need for such clubs to comply.

We shouldn’t be accusing clubs trying to get right on the FFP line of cheating, we should instead be questioning our owners on why they allowed us to come in £400m under the FFP line.

Is it because we didn’t have another 400m to spend?

Spending money is such a lazy way to try and improve a team.

There's the principle thing as well...is he a corrupt slimeball? Should he be at the club?

Seems to be 2 things. Overpricing players in the arthur/pjanic swap to get round ffp. Then the players agreeing a 4 month paycut during covid but agnelli paid them 3 months off the books.
It's cheating but not evil. Nobody was hurt.

Seems to be 2 things. Overpricing players in the arthur/pjanic swap to get round ffp. Then the players agreeing a 4 month paycut during covid but agnelli paid them 3 months off the books.
It's cheating but not evil. Nobody was hurt.

I agree with this, if that’s it and we deem him to be doing a good job, we should absolutely stand by him.

No. Every club should be self sufficient and not rely on owners putting money in to survive. Because when they stop the club can be in massive trouble.

Fruad is just like slavery and discrimination against minority groups...

Certainly brings in to question whether the club should still employ him though

You never bought something with cash to get a discount? Or something off a bloke in the pub?

Lol I bet there are thousands of not millions of businesses that have five a little fiddle here and there

fudging idiots

"profit before glory" so they want glory and financial loss instead, that'll last

"we want our club back" that wonderful time under Sugar

everyone who is there, all 14 of them, dropped of by their parents, is a stupid clam

All up for debating enic and respect both sides of the fence but this protest is a joke almost as big as the supporters trust.
It’s because they can’t propose an alternative
No one can say what’s next other than get rid
As I said a Few days ago, it’s Brexit
Arsenals fans did the same thing and united too
Silent now though arent they

Back