• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Ade has cost us dearly this season. dingdonged us about over his extraordinary monetary demands meant he had no pre season. Then seemed to get a series of niggling injuries (or did he just not want to play?). Then when finally given his chance gets sent off and both costs us the game against the Arse and robs us of his services for another three games. No doubt he will also want to go to the ANC. He should be owing us big time but his performance against Lazio was just pathetic. No gumption whatsoever .

Didn't Brain Eclipse counter every single one of these points yesterday?

Did you know it wasn't working out when he scored to put us ahead at Arsenal last week?

He's the most gifted striker we've had since Berbatov. Who was also a temperamental prima-donna of sorts. Who also had a rather technical manager in Ramos. And who scored a shed-load of goals regardless.

He'll come good.

Huh?

Apart from his injuries it's not gone badly. He made one rash challenge away at a club he has previous connections to. A striker making a bad challenge is hardly a new thing.

Before he signed and when he signed I though he was a huge risk for the wages involved and how unsellable he would be if it all went wrong. I also said AVB is not the manager for him, he's so fragile mentally.

My earlier comments were in reaction to his quotes from earlier today.

He said: "We're all frustrated about the way things are going. I don't know what's not clicking. Hopefully it will start clicking as soon as possible otherwise, trust me, we will find ourselves in difficulty.

"My friends tell me to keep positive so I don't really want to think about how bad it could be. If we get badder than this, I think we'd be dead.

"I worked hard to sign for the club so I cannot see myself moving now, but if the club want me out, I don't have a choice."

There's obviously something up with him and he hasn't bought into AVB in anyway.

Before he signed and when he signed I though he was a huge risk for the wages involved and how unsellable he would be if it all went wrong. I also said AVB is not the manager for him, he's so fragile mentally.

He said: "We're all frustrated about the way things are going. I don't know what's not clicking. Hopefully it will start clicking as soon as possible otherwise, trust me, we will find ourselves in difficulty.

"My friends tell me to keep positive so I don't really want to think about how bad it could be. If we get badder than this, I think we'd be dead.

"I worked hard to sign for the club so I cannot see myself moving now, but if the club want me out, I don't have a choice."

There's obviously something up with him and he hasn't bought into AVB in anyway.

Have you got a link for those quotes?

Badder? Badder?

I did not see the game but reading the BBC updates and the OMT was Ade that worse than anybody else?

He looked particularly uninterested. Wasn't working his arse off the way he usually would. Still played a lot better than Dempsey and Sigurdsson though.

I have said this numerous times, but he was not AVB's primary choice, which is why he arrived late. there was always a bit of concern at how his attitude might pan out.
Frankly, reading those quotes, I think he's a brave brave lad. If I were him, I'd be keeping very very quiet right now, given the role he cannot play in the coming matches.

Knew Adebayor wouldnt work out here.
When things aren't going his way his confidence goes and plays badly.
He couldn't be arsed with proving people wrong or anything like that, he's not that type, he simply doesn't care.
AVB is not the type of manager thats gonna get the best out of him. He needs a man manager.

So you came into the situation with a preconceived opinion of how things would work out.

Now you're jumping to conclusions after Ade has started a grand total of 4 games this season.

At least give him a chance. For that matter give AVB a chance to actually get the best out of him.

After coming back from injury he looked good just about straight away, not sure where he got that all important confidence from when he was injured?

A lot of things can be said and have been said about the red card against Arsenal, but that tackle and the way he played that game was not a result of him not caring.

Wow, those are not good quotes. Reading between the lines looks like there is some tension at the club.

Wow, those are not good quotes. Reading between the lines looks like there is some tension at the club.

There has been tension and dressing room revolts since the season started, thats if you believe the flimflam in the media, the so called ITK gonad*s and fans who have decided to give him no chance.

There has been tension and dressing room revolts since the season started, thats if you believe the flimflam in the media, the so called ITK gonad*s and fans who have decided to give him no chance.

I know nothing about that, but those quotes were out of order. Hope AVB fines him for it, or at least warns him. The only person who is allowed to publically say stuff like that is the Manager.

I know nothing about that, but those quotes were out of order. Hope AVB fines him for it, or at least warns him. The only person who is allowed to publically say stuff like that is the Manager.

Thought the quotes were fine.

But i am assuming by 'we' he is assuming to spurs as a team, without talking to him i wouldn't know differently.

Fine him yeah, your man management skills are sadly lacking.

I know nothing about that, but those quotes were out of order. Hope AVB fines him for it, or at least warns him. The only person who is allowed to publicly say stuff like that is the Manager.

But reading between the lines is how all gossip, speculation and gonad*s usually starts.

Back