• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Ade cost us, for sure. But we need to deal with the FACT that we are brittle bottlers when we go down to ten men, 8 times oout of 10.

We haven't got a clue how to organise ourselves to mitigate agaisnt the situation and it has been that way FOR YEARS

Bale?? Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

That gimp would brick his pants if someone breaths on him wrong! :)

He's a mercenary. Didn't want him in the summer trying to mug us off. Ridiculous wages. fudge him. He's absolutely fudged us at the worst possible time utter traitor.

Ade cost us, for sure. But we need to deal with the FACT that we are brittle bottlers when we go down to ten men, 8 times oout of 10.

We haven't got a clue how to organise ourselves to mitigate agaisnt the situation and it has been that way FOR YEARS

So we should have gone 3 at the back? Audere est Facere?!! Everyone was banging on about fudge pragmatism and elevate spurs and going out on your shield? AVB can't win. He's fudged.

He's a mercenary. Didn't want him in the summer trying to mug us off. Ridiculous wages. fudge him. He's absolutely fudged us at the worst possible time utter traitor.

Are you drunk by any chance?

Go to bed, you're drunk and on holiday :)

Last edited:
what the hell are you talking about, seriously ? he hasn't given US ANY reason to complain since we signed him on loan, he's done nothing but work hard, score goals and create time/space and assists for his team mates.
+1

Massive over-reaction to what is no doubt a disappointing result - but let's keep perspective here - he's our only true striker of some quality and wants to play for us.

Haven't read everything on this thread but I would imagine a few people will have been saying Adebayor has got to go in light of today. The last thing we need at the moment is an overreaction. We need to stay tight knit and give the team some real support, support that by common consensus has been lacking for the best part of 2-3 years. We need to turn the negatives into a positive - use the ott criticisms of the press who can't wait to see the whole project fail to our benefit by creating a siege mentality.

He has made a very silly challenge that probably on balance, deserved a red card. I have seen those given as yellows and I have seen Referee's pull someone aside and give them a strong warning. He will know that he has helped cause that defeat today and will not need reminding of it. I am sure he will learn from it especially now as he will miss games having got back into the side.

We have to let this defeat just go, it was one of those things and certainly nowhere near as damaging as the same defeat last season. We can regroup, get behind the boys and spur them on to 3 very big victories over the next 10 days, starting with Lazio in Rome.

For the short time that they were together on the pitch, Defoe, Adebayor, Bale and Lennon looked very threatening in combination which is one positive we can take from the game.

COYS!!!!!

Haven't read everything on this thread but I would imagine a few people will have been saying Adebayor has got to go in light of today. The last thing we need at the moment is an overreaction. We need to stay tight knit and give the team some real support, support that by common consensus has been lacking for the best part of 2-3 years. We need to turn the negatives into a positive - use the ott criticisms of the press who can't wait to see the whole project fail to our benefit by creating a siege mentality.

He has made a very silly challenge that probably on balance, deserved a red card. I have seen those given as yellows and I have seen Referee's pull someone aside and give them a strong warning. He will know that he has helped cause that defeat today and will not need reminding of it. I am sure he will learn from it especially now as he will miss games having got back into the side.

We have to let this defeat just go, it was one of those things and certainly nowhere near as damaging as the same defeat last season. We can regroup, get behind the boys and spur them on to 3 very big victories over the next 10 days, starting with Lazio in Rome.

For the short time that they were together on the pitch, Defoe, Adebayor, Bale and Lennon looked very threatening in combination which is one positive we can take from the game.

COYS!!!!!

Good post Ade made a silly challenge I would put it down to being fired up to put one over that lot it happens lets move on !!

Good post Ade made a silly challenge I would put it down to being fired up to put one over that lot it happens lets move on !!

Agreed. Over eager challenge, looking to impress and leave a little bit on Cazorla, player gets caught and makes a bit of a meal of it, Arsenal players surround the ref and it was always going to happen. Its about learning from it and not putting himself and the team in that situation again.

Agreed. Over eager challenge, looking to impress and leave a little bit on Cazorla, player gets caught and makes a bit of a meal of it, Arsenal players surround the ref and it was always going to happen. Its about learning from it and not putting himself and the team in that situation again.

Yep summed up perfectly much like crouch over eager in Madrid .
He's not the first and won't be the last to do it .

Re: Adebayor get out of our club

I seriously hope that **** never plays for us again! Absolutely crazy tackle! He might have got away with at home, but away to Arsenal where the fans hate him and are baying for a red card? Nah. We were in complete control of that game until he did. Ive never seen us go there and boss the first 20 minutes like we did today. They are such a poor side! They were there for the taking.

Hate saying I told you so, but I said before the game that he was a risk to get sent off, and I was proved right.

The guy is simply not worth it. He's in his own little world.

You were rights with your fears of him being too pumed-up, but blody-hell!! Have you calmed down now??

Oh and are you going to also ask Walker, Naughton and Thudd to get out as well? Can't blame Ade for their woeful defending. In fact, the whole 'Ade made us lose it' gives many other bottlers an easy excuse for why we folded....that tinkled me off more than Ade's Red Card. Going down to 10 men should not equal capitulation by half-time...ask the top 4 and other top 4 challengers..this kind of brittle reaction to such situations has happened for too long at Spurs...

Last edited:
Back