• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I see it one way, you see it another. World would be boring if we all thought the same.

I would probably see it your way if he didn't have previous of running to the media saying he should be playing, he is the best player, only a matter of time that I will be the striker again.. blah blah. We heard it all in the AVB months. Back again. Back talking to the media. Simple as, I just don't trust him to be that team player you talk off as its has always been all about the me, me and me and for that reason when he talks to the media, I believe he has ulterior motives. Best bet is just to not talk to the media like 95% of other players don't.

And when one see's this headline on newsnow

Adebayor: Only Harry Kane can save Tottenham’s season World Soccer Talk 15:36

Should we then all give up if Harry gets injured then. Does the rest of the squad not deserve credit for any of this season. Its my belief Adebayor knows exactly what he is doing. And that is getting his first team place back by any means possible so he can feed his family.

I dont think of him as a team player. Equally i dont see him as some evil player out to spite us.
If you read newsnow and get excited by journalists creating sensationalist headlines that may be the issue.

Maybe he could have remained quiet but im not sure once again if he has said anything wrong yet the interpretation is always that way.

I personally thought he showed on sunday in a small amount of time against a Utd team that even if he is the devil, the devil is a better option that soldado for the team.

Adebayor does not believe in the collective responsibility of the Tottenham team. He thinks the team should be depending on one player which is the exact problem the team has always had and the culture we are trying to get away from.

The idea he saved us last season is ridiculous. We finished 6th! We are currently 6th and he obviously thinks that isnt good enough in Pochettino's first season.

Tottenham press officer should have banned him from interviews long ago. He doesnt represent the current view of the majority of the current team.

Compare this Kane's comments on winning player of the month

LOL - having a striker coming off the bench who may actually pose the opposition defence some problems and maybe, just maybe even score, is such a bad thing right? The way people attack this guy for anything he does is just laughable - there would be people criticising him if he had bagged a hatrick yesterday - 'should have squared it to kane and was lucky etc etc.'

Ive said it once and I will say it again. With him in our squad we are stronger and carry more of a threat. Soldado is hands down our worst ever signing and probably one of the premier leagues' as well. I don't want either in the squad really but until May I would prefer a striker who can actually score

LOL - having a striker coming off the bench who may actually pose the opposition defence some problems and maybe, just maybe even score, is such a bad thing right? The way people attack this guy for anything he does is just laughable - there would be people criticising him if he had bagged a hatrick yesterday - 'should have squared it to kane and was lucky etc etc.'

Ive said it once and I will say it again. With him in our squad we are stronger and carry more of a threat. Soldado is hands down our worst ever signing and probably one of the premier leagues' as well. I don't want either in the squad really but until May I would prefer a striker who can actually score

No one was attacking him til he ran off to the media after the game for another cosy private interview to remind every other team out there he is still around.

No one was attacking him til he ran off to the media after the game for another cosy private interview to remind every other team out there he is still around.
Quite.

I'd rather have a pro in the squad who understands the value of a team. Someone who doesn't set the worst kind of "turn up whenever the hell you like, it's all about money anyway" example to the youngsters.

What I will say is that he didn't need to put that pressure onto Harry Kane. Its not Harry Kane that gets us into the top 4.. it will be the team that will. You tell me why he has singled out the person he believes that maybe have taken his spot. For me what he has said is what some opposing manager would say pre game, to heap pressure. Most recently it was Pulis who did it.

I'm no Ade fan, but this is just a ridiculous post suoerhudd

I think it would be better for all parties if we just cut ties with him, Soldado too btw. To say Ade doesn't have the best relationship with the club and our fans would be like saying the Arctic is a bit nippy. I really will be quite annoyed if he is still here beyond this summer. I wish him all the best if/when he leaves, but enough is enough now, every club who has employed him knows how unrealiable and engimatic he is.

I am sure Scara will be crying himself to sleep this evening over this report...

http://en.starafrica.com/football/emmanuel-adebayor-will-officially-leave-tottenham-this-summer.html

Emmanuel Adebayor will officially leave Tottenham this summer
Posted by: Akram Krichen Posted date : 7 April 2015 at 10:56 am UTC 51 views In : European Football, Hot News,Top, Transfer News

615_340_SA_ADEBAYOR_.jpg

Photo_HAPPY-Douala - Copyright : StarAfrica

Emmanuel Adebayor announced that he will leave Tottenham in the end of this season . The player said that he’s motivated to look for a new experience outside the English Premier League . His next destination will possibly be the Turkish league .

The Togolese striker received lately a good offer from Galatasaray : A two years contract with a salary that reaches 5 million euros per season .

The 31 year old player said to “Talk Sport ” : ” I think it’s time for me to leave Tottenham and to look for a new destination . It will not be in the English Premier League for sure . I’ve received many good offers to play here but I would like to have a new experience in another country ” .

I wonder if he will be prepared to drop his wage demands to make a move easier/more likely

"I’ve received many good offers to play here but I would like to have a new experience in another country ”

Meaning: I want to play for a club that wins the league and I play every game, despite me being a passenger 90% of the time.

It's kind of strange that the player I dislike the most in the entire PL, actually plays for my club :(

How does a mediocre/sometimes good when his contract is coming to an end) player that has earned more money than most brilliant players, want to stay in a club when all of the fans hate him ??

I mean he must be so rich it's disgusting, why doesn't he find another club where the fans actually want him, and take a little pay cut.

I mean how greedy can one man be ??

Back