• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Adebayor says... Look into my eyes.. Look into my eyes.. When I click my fingers you will awake and think that I am a hard working Englishman striker and you will call me one of your own.

Click!

269D502F00000578-0-image-a-3_1426269070464.jpg

This thread is on the same summary page as Dave McKay's funeral.

Please consider this a Cease & Desist notice.

Adebayor says... Look into my eyes.. Look into my eyes.. When I click my fingers you will awake and think that I am a hard working Englishman striker and you will call me one of your own.

Click!

269D502F00000578-0-image-a-3_1426269070464.jpg
love the hashtags!

Workhard!!! :-D
Rolls Royce
After Training!

"He's one of our ownnnnnnnn!!!...."

Total clam, the quicker that he fudges off the better. He can't be bothered to make an effort when he plays & then seems to have the attitude of 'look I made it'; the two couple together, lack of effort & bad attitude leave him redundant to our club.

Let him go, let him go, don't want to see Adebayor..let him go, let him go, let him leave & slam the door. I don't care for this stupid fool, let him head right out, the fool never seemed bothered anyway.

Interesting to see what the thread comments would be if (admittedly highly unlikely) Adebayor comes on as a sub and scores the winning goal...

When he come on and the camera went to the fans, it was like not only had they had three stomach punches and had the wind taken from them but Adebayor coming on had sucked the life from them. Normally substitutes give hope. This just fudged everyone off. I did notice a half hearted clap but stopped when they realised everyone else wasn't clapping haha

When he come on and the camera went to the fans, it was like not only had they had three stomach punches and had the wind taken from them but Adebayor coming on had sucked the life from them. Normally substitutes give hope. This just fudged everyone off. I did notice a half hearted clap but stopped when they realised everyone else wasn't clapping haha

Spoken like somebody who didnt actually go - was actually surprised the reaction Ade got was mostly positive, i think it was more to with the recognition that we needed another plan.

Back