• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I'd actually back Adebayor on this point.
As crazy as it might sound to some people in our own culture, some areas in some African countries have strong occult and animism involvement. I have spoken to a number of folk from that part of the world who have witnessed some frightening things.

Last edited:
I'd actually back Adebayor on this point.
As crazy as it might sound to some people in our own culture, some areas in some African countries have strong occult and animism involvement. I have spoken to a number of folk from that part of the world who have witnessed some frightening things.
Just because lots of people believe stupid **** doesn't make it any less stupid or ****.

Ade is entitled to believe what he wants.
However I can now guess why he has these off days. As soon as something goes wrong for him its not his fault, he's believes something else is causing it. We've all seen him give in a game after something goes wrong. And now we know why. He doesnt feel he has any control over the outcome, that putting in effort and working hard will make a difference. How can you motivate a player who suspects he might be cursed when any tiny thing goes wrong?

We've got great training facilities now, but do we have a sports psychologist yet? And maybe a pastor specifically for ade ?

Pedro-cerrano-Major-League-Sports-Dad-Hub.jpg

it's a funny one, there are loads of bat**** crazy NFL players but doing the GHod bothering seems to help their performance

there was a guy a couple of years ago called Tim tebow who'd lucked his way into the starting qb slot for Denver (despite not being able to throw a football), he was an awful player yet praying every time he was on the side of the pitch gave him the confidence to lead them into the playoffs

it would be like Barcelona suddenly playing Boris Johnson in the hole and him being brilliant every week and keeping messi out the side

amazing what a bit of belief can do

We need an Adebayor song to the tune of this

[video=youtube;7kGPhpvqtOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGPhpvqtOc[/video]

it's a funny one, there are loads of bat**** crazy NFL players but doing the GHod bothering seems to help their performance

there was a guy a couple of years ago called Tim tebow who'd lucked his way into the starting qb slot for Denver (despite not being able to throw a football), he was an awful player yet praying every time he was on the side of the pitch gave him the confidence to lead them into the playoffs

it would be like Barcelona suddenly playing Boris Johnson in the hole and him being brilliant every week and keeping messi out the side

amazing what a bit of belief can do

Yer its great, chop peoples head off, murder millions of Jews, gypsy's, gays, all because you have a belief in some thing.

Believing is one thing.
Events taking place is quite another.
And sometimes that makes a Venn diagram where the circles overlap a bit.
What exactly do you mean by events taking place?

If you mean people doing stupid **** because of even more stupid beliefs then I agree. If you're talking about actually making stuff happen that's outside the laws of physics then I'm afraid to say someone's made a mug of you.

What exactly do you mean by events taking place?

If you mean people doing stupid **** because of even more stupid beliefs then I agree. If you're talking about actually making stuff happen that's outside the laws of physics then I'm afraid to say someone's made a mug of you.

If you believe that humans have full comprehension of all that there is, that our understanding of the laws that govern the universe is not still open to change and expansion with further evidence & experience, and that we simply know the extent and manner to which all things are governed then you show yourself to not only be arrogant, but the mug.

Last edited:
If you believe that humans have full comprehension of all that there is, that our understanding of the laws that govern the universe is not still open to change and expansion with further evidence & experience, and that we simply know the extent and manner to which all things are governed then you show yourself to not only be arrogant, but the mug.
I'm not suggesting that we know everything. We do know that some things are nonsense though.

The things you are talking about are nothing more than nonsense and the superstition of the mentally deficient.

You'll have to do far better than an argument from ignorance. Just because you can't explain the things you've seen, it doesn't mean someone more versed in logic, science or simply the methods of charlatans couldn't.

I've heard it all now lol

"not my fault' t-shirt designers please.

maybe juju on the front with a witch doctor :lol:

Back