• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Just read Kyle Walker is close to Bayern!

City could start this season without Gundogan, B.Silva, Mahrez, Cancelo, Walker etc!!

Just Kovacic in so far.

Last edited:
If they haven't sold them all for 20m each to Southampton or to Kompany at Burnley!

You will see more of Lewis, Palmer, Akanji, Gomez, they have loads of depth that they have invested development time on. Walkers a huge loss but it's right that they look to future development. It's not like they don't have an abundance of star power to use still too

Stuff like that happens in any business. Transfer pricing, tax avoidance, international tax free zones etc.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Foden has bagged 15 trophies in 130 appearances.

Basically better than one every ninth game.

Some of those other games were a losing European final and a handful of community shields ffs.

Foden has bagged 15 trophies in 130 appearances.

Basically better than one every ninth game.

Some of those other games were a losing European final and a handful of community shields ffs.

he's got ridiculous talent, seemingly a great attitude, and works hard, but I still think he's in danger of not living up to his promise, he's not really exploded yet, were he to leave, City probably wouldn't notice

contrast with what Bellingham has done in the last year

he's got ridiculous talent, seemingly a great attitude, and works hard, but I still think he's in danger of not living up to his promise, he's not really exploded yet, were he to leave, City probably wouldn't notice

contrast with what Bellingham has done in the last year

True, Foden needs a breakout season. Maybe with no KDB he'll become more Important to them.

Interestingly on Bellingham, I heard someone today on the radio saying that Dortmund were relieved to have sold him as last season he got a bit billy big balls and the squad were fed up with his ego/behaviour. Could just be gossip, I hope so, he always seemed so likeable until now.

True, Foden needs a breakout season. Maybe with no KDB he'll become more Important to them.

Interestingly on Bellingham, I heard someone today on the radio saying that Dortmund were relieved to have sold him as last season he got a bit billy big balls and the squad were fed up with his ego/behaviour. Could just be gossip, I hope so, he always seemed so likeable until now.

That report was in Bild apparently, you have to wonder if it was true OR they are doing the same when Kane looked unlikely and covering their hurt with anger

Palmer is the one to breakthrough this season

Amazed at how strong a side they put out for lastnights Super Cup game, pretty much full team

This lot have some tough domestic fixtures in the next six weeks including:

United (a)
Chelsea (a)
Liverpool (h)
Spurs (h)
Villa (a)

And then they are into the very congested Christmas and new year program.

They are not the team they were last season and I think someone else will win the title.

This lot have some tough domestic fixtures in the next six weeks including:

United (a)
Chelsea (a)
Liverpool (h)
Spurs (h)
Villa (a)

And then they are into the very congested Christmas and new year program.

They are not the team they were last season and I think someone else will win the title.
It's why I subbed out Haarland for Son before yesterday's game.

Back