• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eddie howe

RVP said he was the best coach he's ever worked with and many have said Ronaldo is as good as he is now thanks to Muelensteen.

a shame that he's just gone to Fulham as I believe he'll take over from Jol.

I've heard great things about him also - Klinsman/Meulensteen dream team?

Actually I want more than anything else is for AVB to turn this around. I'm sure he knows that after the Chelsea mess that that he'd probably only get one more crack at a big (ish) team. He's tainted goods if it goes wrong at Spurs.

I've heard great things about him also - Klinsman/Meulensteen dream team?

Actually I want more than anything else is for AVB to turn this around. I'm sure he knows that after the Chelsea mess that that he'd probably only get one more crack at a big (ish) team. He's tainted goods if it goes wrong at Spurs.

At least then he can go go-karting without having to worry about it.

If you get a chance you should check out a Moenchengladback game, they really do play good football and have been put together on a tiny outlay.

May well do that - I've just got BT Sport and they have the Moenchengladback game on after the Spurs/Utd one - I may need to fall in love with football again after that!

Ok so i say it tongue in cheek every time our current coach whoever he is ****s up.

Clearly eddie howe is not good enough for us.

But who is, i think we all know avb is as good as gone.

Back