• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eddie howe

I believe Christian Gross is available
His contract terms are very reasonable - an Oyster card, and a very good PR person.

He was also sacked by Watford. Just like Brendan Rodgers, who used to work under Mourinho. It's all in the clues.

not sure if it is in the rules but can you change my picture to that of one of eddie howe, after today i no longer support tottenham i support eddie howe.

We have to give AVB this season. Have to.

That said, considering how we're going it's wise to start planning in advance. So who would be available in the summer of 2014 in case AVB continues to f*ck up on this scale?

Big Phil Scolari.

Guus Hiddink, probably.

Mauricio Pochettino, perhaps.

Roberto Martinez, maybe.

Brendan Rodgers, possibly, if Liverpool don't make the Champions League.

Vincenzo Montella from Fiorentina, probably.

Marcelino from Villarreal, possibly.

Lucien Favre from Gladbach, probably.

Sami Hyppia from Bayer Leverkusen, possibly.

Rene Girard from Lille, possibly.

Jurgen Klinsmann, probably.

Glenn Hoddle, possibly.

Marcelo Bielsa, possibly.

Eddie f*cking Howe, possibly.

Just in case, these are probably the best we can hope for unless the board surprise us and pull a Wenger out of their hat or a 'top tier' manager like Simeone. Crucially, though, they deserve some time to mould their own sides should we appoint them. Just like AVB deserves some time now. So, we should hold of on fully judging him until the end of the season, and we definitely shouldn't sack him.

We mised a trick with Martinez - He was my first choice following Harrys sacking. Was he going to leave Wigan? Maybe with a club as big as us coming in - he may have left at that moment.

No need to swear about eddie howe dubai.

Milo has been saying for some time that the club rate sherwood highly. In the summer i half fancied bringing inglethorpe back and going "british" and using the bale money for the stadium.

Seriousy. BIELSA!

66xc0k.jpg

Entertainment.

No need to swear about eddie howe dubai.

Milo has been saying for some time that the club rate sherwood highly. In the summer i half fancied bringing inglethorpe back and going "british" and using the bale money for the stadium.

Eddie Howe is younger than even AVB and looks less like a manager and more like a bloody One Direction band member. In fact, he's probably young enough to gasp in horror when someone swears. So swearing is all I can do when thinking about Eddie Howe's name on our managerial door, unfortunately.

Hell, if we're aiming for someone from the lower leagues, go for Russell bloody Slade. :p

Whoever we get to replace AVB, when we do, I want it to be someone who has played attractive football at a high level (as well as having some management /coaching experience)

If we are going to go for a Manager id rather wait till the world cup is over - im sure there are a fair few coaches who would be available after.

What about the Germany coach? or Dortmund coach perhaps? I dont know.

The manager merry go round was in full swing the past two seasons unfortunately, less so this. Martinez and Rogers both gone, not sure if there is anyone left in the premier league we could tempt that we would actually want.

I have no idea who we could go for, but I don't think there is a professional manager in football who could do any worse than what is being served up at the moment. Even journeymen like Bruce and McCarthy or Mark Hughes would be doing better than this.

If we are going to go for a Manager id rather wait till the world cup is over - im sure there are a fair few coaches who would be available after.

What about the Germany coach? or Dortmund coach perhaps? I dont know.

Steffen Freund?

From Germany the only two who strike me as possibilities are Lucien Favre from Moenchengladbach or Mirko Slomka from Hannover.

Others like Klopp for instance are well out of reach. There's no way on earth I could imagine us getting a Klopp or a Simeone.

Best candidates we're likely to attract are Michael Laudrup and Frank de Boer.
Klopp, Simeone, Rodgers, Martinez aren't really options at the moment.
Howe would be a shot in the dark, no safer or more likely to succeed than giving the job to Sherwood.

Back