• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dodgy Neighbours...

Unknown and Rob's suggestions are sound, having a tinkled off dealer's attention is far worse than a dealer just living opposite you. Get it sorted quietly and anonymously and the police should be able to get rid of them without it never affecting you.

What happens one day if some one else shops them and gives the police your door number instead by mistake,you come home one day and the police have ransacked your flat and turned things over.

Get in there first and report them before you get involved.

If you're really against it, then call Crimestoppers (not the police!) as they will report it to the police anonymously and you'll get a cheeky reward by the end of it.

If he's growing weed then there will be no comeback for you as grow ops are found all the time in the UK, as the police have a number of ways of spotting this. If his house constantly stinks of weed then it sounds to me like he's growing.

What happens one day if some one else shops them and gives the police your door number instead by mistake,you come home one day and the police have ransacked your flat and turned things over.

Get in there first and report them before you get involved.

Good point

So 99% of the posters think you should grass (\o/) him up

Job done

What does it matter whether it's weed or something more hardcore he's peddling, it's illegal and he should be shopped for it. Go straight to the police and let them take whatever action is necessary. No law abiding citizen should have to put up with some scummy drug dealing living virtually on their doorstep.

What does it matter whether it's weed or something more hardcore he's peddling, it's illegal and he should be shopped for it. Go straight to the police and let them take whatever action is necessary. No law abiding citizen should have to put up with some scummy drug dealing living virtually on their doorstep.
Weed is a bit different to meth or heroine man. The latter can destroy lives, families and turn people into a shadow of their former selves. While weed isn't exactly healthy, it's a much more casual drug that has a smaller effect on the human body. But of course the manner in which these drugs are grown, picked, bought, sold etc could involve high levels of dangerous criminal activity.

There's a reason why the other two are Class A and marijuana isn't

marky hasn't posted for a while.. hope he hasn't gone and confronted his neighbour, with dire consequences.

Weed is a bit different to meth or heroine man. The latter can destroy lives, families and turn people into a shadow of their former selves. While weed isn't exactly healthy, it's a much more casual drug that has a smaller effect on the human body. But of course the manner in which these drugs are grown, picked, bought, sold etc could involve high levels of dangerous criminal activity.

There's a reason why the other two are Class A and marijuana isn't

What's not to say that he sells weed now, but will progress to Class A sh!t from there? If I found out my next door neighbour was selling weed, or anything else, even if I previously thought he was a top bloke I'd still shop him to the cops. I do not condone drug use at all, and would have no qualms about letting the police know.

Back