• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dodgy Neighbours...

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
I live in a very nice developement, lived here for about 18 months and Ive always wondered how the scummers who live opposite me could afford the monthly rent as there are no DSS or council housed people, judging from the permanent smell of weed coming from their front door ive always thought he was upto no good as they dont work

Well lately more and more scummy people have been hanging around the flats and knocking on his door, yesterday i heard a lot of noise so I looked through my peephole to see two people on their hands and knees being passed drugs through his letterbox and putting money through the door..

Im really not sure what to do about the whole situation as Im really not enthused by the thought of living opposite a drug dealer..

Should I tell the letting agency or even the police or as I dont want any comeback say nothing...

crime stoppers maybe

you don't want that brick near your home, i had to move a couple of years ago because of all the gang stuff going on down my road, it's not nice, you worry every time the missus is walking back late from the tube

crime stoppers maybe

you don't want that brick near your home, i had to move a couple of years ago because of all the gang stuff going on down my road, it's not nice, you worry every time the missus is walking back late from the tube

I do worry about scummers being in my block of flats thats for sure, got a good solid front door and locks but you just dont know...

just knock on the door and tell them they aren't running a very low key operation and if they want to carry on selling drugs then to go about it in a more sensible manner - or better yet away from the building as it'll only be a matter of time before another neighbor picks up on it and they might not be as understanding as you ;)

just knock on the door and tell them they aren't running a very low key operation and if they want to carry on selling drugs then to go about it in a more sensible manner - or better yet away from the building as it'll only be a matter of time before another neighbor picks up on it and they might not be as understanding as you ;)

The geezer looks like Walter White but a 8st version

Crimestoppers is fully anonymous, and they give you a reward (to claim it they give you this code thing and you pick it up from a bank I think)

This would all be avoided if weed was just legalised...

Tell him that you know he sells drugs, and that he's a taco. Ant that he stinks, and that his missus is ugly. More than likely he'll thank you f

Crimestoppers is fully anonymous, and they give you a reward (to claim it they give you this code thing and you pick it up from a bank I think)

This would all be avoided if weed was just legalised...

Judging by the state of the skanks on their hands on knees outside my flat it was brown he is selling not weed !!!

Tell him that you know he sells drugs, and that he's a taco. Ant that he stinks, and that his missus is ugly. More than likely he'll thank you for your honesty and you'll continue Your everyday life.

you wouldn't be trying to get Marky weighed in now would you ? :D

seriously id go and have a chat with him, let him know it's blatant what he is up to and he's bringing, no doubt, unwanted attention to his flat - only a matter of time before the wrong people find out.

better this than tipping off the police, him getting his flat turned over - getting a slap on the wrist and then wondering who it was that grassed him up

If he's selling crack or heroine I would definitely shop him in

Chances are he's a crack head himself, and will end up setting the place on fire

Better nip it in the bud early and get rid of the fudger

Judging by the state of the skanks on their hands on knees outside my flat it was brown he is selling not weed !!!

Well you said his house constantly smells of weed, which leads one on to think he's growing. If his house is usually very hot (this is detectable via a thermal camera, or if snow melts very easily on his house) then it is pretty obvious he grows weed. If you grow weed (especially on an illegal, commercial scale) you are at very high risk of fire, so if his house mysteriously burns down he's in trouble.

Move and buy, WTF are you still renting? The years you've been paying rent you'd have paid a large chunk off your mortgage by now.

Last edited:
Move and buy, WTF are you still renting? The years you've been paying rent you'd have paid a large chunk off your mortgage by now.

Never had the money for a deposit Gord, stupidly got myself in debt when I was younger, only in past year have I paid it off, so am saving now plus have a massive work share save coming out in 18 months...

Never had the money for a deposit Gord, stupidly got myself in debt when I was younger, only in past year have I paid it off, so am saving now plus have a massive work share save coming out in 18 months...

That's refreshingly honest, not many people put their hands, they blame everyone but themselves.

I reckon the market will still be relatively flat enough in 18 months time for you to jump on the property bandwagon with any luck. If I recall correctly you can even rent a spare room out for £90PW tax free if you needed a bit of a helping hand with your first mortgage. Not ideal I know, we all prefer to have our own space completely to ourselves but it's an option if needed.

Just checked, there you go.

Back