• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dodgy Neighbours...

Phone the Old Bill mate - it's their job to deal with low lifes like that. Better for your safety as well, if you go round and have a word then you don't know what they'll do.

Sorry but what does it mean to 'shop him'? I'm not exactly new to drugs, but I've never heard the phrase before.

Fisticuffs? Kneecap jobbie? dingdongslap?

yeah if we're talking heavy stuff then id be on to the old bill, was presuming we was talking weed when i said pop round and have a word :lol:

PLJ - shop him means tell the police

Thing is, there is my flat opposite, and two next door with foreigners living there, these are only 4 in my corridor, Im sure if i grassed him up he would realise its me and if he is a scummer could end up knifing me or something...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seriously,though,I'd avoid grassing unless it's a last resort. Tell him you have seen old bill snooping about. If you can smell weed,so will everyone in the building - can't exactly mask it,can you?

Shop him anonymously and tell him it was the foreigners in your corridor who grassed him. He'll kill them then go down for years. Two birds and all that.

:)

Do not interact with the guy at all. Do not be stupid and give him the thought that you are unhappy, because if brick goes down who is he likely gonna blame.. the person that had an issue!!

Do it anon, should it get out of hand and you feel unsafe.

Again do not interact in any way with him.

I'd imagine that the most likely people he will blame would be those that buy from him.

Do not interact with the guy at all. Do not be stupid and give him the thought that you are unhappy, because if brick goes down who is he likely gonna blame.. the person that had an issue!!

I'd imagine that the most likely people he will blame would be those that buy from him.

100% this

Whatever you do, do not phone the police. If all that is happening is a bit of dealing with no other trouble, then just leave it. I doubt he is a big time criminal and the best thing to do is probably get on reasonably good terms with him (or let him think you are).

You phone the police and they go round there, you have a tinkled off dealer. facing jail and a lack of money. Thats when the real trouble will start.

DO NOT speak to the guy about it. Any comeback on him regardless the source and he will look straight at you, the outsider who clocked him. Even if he got no comeback he could then start getting paranoid about you coz he'd know you know something and then what if he started to worry that you knew more than you actually know.

Shop the mug. If he's that blatant he deserves to get caught but be VERY careful who you tell of your actions

Yep

Whatever you do, do not phone the police. If all that is happening is a bit of dealing with no other trouble, then just leave it. I doubt he is a big time criminal and the best thing to do is probably get on reasonably good terms with him (or let him think you are).

You phone the police and they go round there, you have a tinkled off dealer. facing jail and a lack of money. Thats when the real trouble will start.
Mate, if the bloke is dealing H then what else can you do? Lay it to rest and watch it all escalate? I'm sure the police will have a lot of experience with these sorts of situations, and will know the best course of action to take.

It isn't worth fudging around in a situation like this, having 'a word' with a drug dealer about the police watching them isn't going to solve anything.

What ever you do, do not report the illegal activity to the authorities???
If a dealer ends up in jail with his illicit actions curtailed and suddenly not making a living outside the law that seems to be 100% 'a good thing'

Mate, if the bloke is dealing H then what else can you do? Lay it to rest and watch it all escalate? I'm sure the police will have a lot of experience with these sorts of situations, and will know the best course of action to take.

It isn't worth fudging around in a situation like this, having 'a word' with a drug dealer about the police watching them isn't going to solve anything.

This isnt some major criminal. Dont go thinking some hollywood style shoot out is going to take place with millions of pounds worth of drugs found in the flat.

Most people convicted of drug dealing in the UK are just thick harmless chavs who tried to make a bit of money on the side. Nothing bad is going to happen by leaving it, not getting involved is the best course of action here.

Report him and would be fairly obvious to the guy who has done it. Leave him with no money facing jail (if enough drugs is found, if not a slap on the wrist) and thats when you will really start seeing problems.

What ever you do, do not report the illegal activity to the authorities???
If a dealer ends up in jail with his illicit actions curtailed and suddenly not making a living outside the law that seems to be 100% 'a good thing'

Some naive posts in this thread. And yes, the answer to your question is yes when you live opposite the guy. It just isn't worth the hassle of getting involved.

The dealer wont get long in jail (if at all) and will come out and do exactly the same as he did before.

Back