• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

I feel sorry for them. The club, I mean. But that does not mean I feel sorry for the players, or the owner, or the 'manager'.

I feel sorry for the fans. Despite all the brick that's been heaped on them in the last twenty years of PL sanitization, and the detachment many clubs now emphasize between the supporters and the players...they are still the true constituents of the football clubs. And even though they have no say in who buys them, or who signs for them, or who manages them....they still have to suffer when the clueless macarons running their club drive it into the ground.

A club is its fans. And, in this regard, what's happened to QPR is a tragedy, much like what's happened to Portsmouth and Blackburn.

Do I want them to go down? Well I like London Derbyshire but....fudge it why the fudge not hope they go down down down and down. Amy tinpot club like that enticing mercenaries with ridiculous wages like samba on 100k I hope to fudge they suffer like fudge. Oooooh redknapps there? Guess what? I still don't care. Cheerio QPR send a real team up like forest or Leeds.

I'm not really fussed to be honest. I don't like money doped teams but I have never had a problem with the actual club, manager or fans.

Hope they go down. I dont like the way Harry made Spurs a media circus or the way he behaved in the final year at the club. I also hate the way they're spending ridiculous amounts of money buying has-been players like Bosingwa, Wright Philipps etc or just old players who are ok like Park, Zamora and the various others. How can a club which gets 18000 attendances pay players like Samba 100k per week and maintain the size of squad they have? You can guarantee that Julio Cesar, Park, Bosingwa and various others there are on a pretty penny as well

I think even if they do go down before they play the likes of Arsenal, they won't be the sort of team to just throw games because they have nothing to play for I don't think that is Harrys style at all.

Harry's ego took that job with a ridiculous notion that he would be swept up in glorious praise as the man who "saved" another club. It's backfired on him badly. He can fudge right off and I cant wait to start laughing at him.

Harry's ego took that job with a ridiculous notion that he would be swept up in glorious praise as the man who "saved" another club. It's backfired on him badly. He can fudge right off and I cant wait to start laughing at him.

Not often I agree with you Mr W, but I subscribe to this point of view too. Pity for the real fans, but they don't count in the "glorious technicolour world of surround-sound-premier-league-vision-ation!"

No for several reasons although I don't like their reckless spending.

I hope they make it primarily for historical reasons, because when I first got into english football in the beginning of the 90's they were a regular team in the top flight division.

Another reason is that I think it would benefit Townsend's confidence if he could help QPR in a very tough rescue mission. Besides, I would suspect Levy could've included some fee for Jenas (and Townsend) if they avoid relegation.

Finally I still like Harry and think he deserves another taste of succes and I think QPR have one of the coolest kits in football :-"

No for several reasons although I don't like their reckless spending.

I hope they make it primarily for historical reasons, because when I first got into english football in the beginning of the 90's they were a regular team in the top flight division.

Another reason is that I think it would benefit Townsend's confidence if he could help QPR in a very tough rescue mission. Besides, I would suspect Levy could've included some fee for Jenas (and Townsend) if they avoid relegation.

Finally I still like Harry and think he deserves another taste of succes and I think QPR have one of the coolest kits in football :-"

Agreed, Few years back my mates started a Sunday team with a QPR style kit, When we couldn't think of a name we decided to get sponsored by one of our locals The Queens Arms and called ourselves Queens Arms Pub Rangers... those were the days!

Thats half the reason he took the job. The other half is he knew that they have a financial backer which would allow him to do his customy thing ie sign players towards the end of their careers on ridiculous salaries (and then claim to the media that he doesnt know what players are on, its not his business after all and he barely knows what a number is).

Does anyone really think he would have taken the job had they didnt have someone willing to splash the cash? Would he have taken the Wigan job if it had become available for example? or the Norwich job?

Thats half the reason he took the job. The other half is he knew that they have a financial backer which would allow him to do his customy thing ie sign players towards the end of their careers on ridiculous salaries (and then claim to the media that he doesnt know what players are on, its not his business after all and he barely knows what a number is).

Does anyone really think he would have taken the job had they didnt have someone willing to splash the cash? Would he have taken the Wigan job if it had become available for example? or the Norwich job?

completely agree

This for me as well, it will be the third team he has taken down and yet his mates in the media still go on about what a great manager he is.

So this is what we think about the man who took us to the QFs of the CL?

Any football kit with hoops is automatically brick.

Yep , this is the main reason I want them relegated as watching them on screen, sets off my aura migraines.

Okay and the fact they're a London club and I want all the London clubs currently in the premeirship relegated although I wouldn't mind, Leyton Orient in the premeirship whilst the Spams are in League two along with the Chavs and Goons.

This.

No. Still like Redknapp even if I don't miss him. Also think it would be a fantastic story.

Redknapp was very good for us and it would be unkind to wish him anything but success anywhere else......as long as it is not against us. He is now my third favourite Premiership coach behind Chris Hughton and Martin Jol!

Redknapp was very good for us and it would be unkind to wish him anything but success anywhere else......as long as it is not against us. He is now my third favourite Premiership coach behind Chris Hughton and Martin Jol!
And AVB is where on your list?

And AVB is where on your list?

I'm undecided but I think he is doing a good job with us so far. Any manager that has us fighting for top four is doing a good job! But it's also tough to judge a manager until the team is truly their own and this current team isn't. Although we did see his team against Everton with so many of his signings playing! I'd like to see us try and play more exciting football, but I understand he is a pragmatic coach.

Back