• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do You Sleep Well?

I sleep on my own now and quite well as Im obviously single and been single for 4 months now. I try to get 7 hours sleep, but if I go to bed after 12 I sometimes struggle to get to sleep as I look at the clock and think I have 7 hours until I get up, and then 6 etc. But most of the time I sleep well.

Having a double bed to myself again is pretty cool. Although if im honest I do miss the lady next to me.

A well timed thread. My bed broke last night and my physio say's I need a new mattress... I have one of those poxy memory foam things that I hate with a passion. Any recommendations on decent mattresses would be good. (I understand it's subjective, but ideas would be a good starting point)

I thought those memory foam mattresses were mustard hence the price? Are they not then? Everyone I have spoken to that has them say they are moutarde

I bought a super king one 3 years ago and my Mrs loves it. It's not for me though. I loved it at first, now I just get hot and sweaty (for the wrong reasons)

I can't sleep next to my girlfriend. Well any girl really. If I share a bed I just can't fall asleep.

Strange as growing up I used to share a room with my brother. I thought I would be used to someone else being there.

When I buy a place with my girl I have to make sure I have another room to sleep in.

Just make sure there's room for a king size bed, me and the wife had one on our honeymoon and you might as well be in different rooms they're enormous.

A well timed thread. My bed broke last night and my physio say's I need a new mattress... I have one of those poxy memory foam things that I hate with a passion. Any recommendations on decent mattresses would be good. (I understand it's subjective, but ideas would be a good starting point)

Got a new matress a few months back and it's awesome, can't remember what it is but it's firm and pocket sprung. I think that's your best bet as memory foam is too hot and anything else sags. Pocket sprung is great, get as many springs as possible as the more springs the less likely it is to sag.

Got a new matress a few months back and it's awesome, can't remember what it is but it's firm and pocket sprung. I think that's your best bet as memory foam is too hot and anything else sags. Pocket sprung is great, get as many springs as possible as the more springs the less likely it is to sag.

I heard this too. More springs equals better quality?

To those who have issues with the other half taking the covers, what I do is have a king size duvet even though my bed's just a double.

I generally sleep like a baby but the last few nights have been terrible - got a cold and been going to job interviews and stressing over them which has kept me up late!

Wow I'm quite jealous at how much sleep some of you guys get. I usually get around 3 or 4 hours sleep weekedays, tend to finally nod off around 2am. Up for work at 5.30am.
At least I can get a lie-in on Saturdays and Sundays

Back