• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do You Sleep Well?

I'm quite a heavy sleeper - not many things wake me up in the night (might be because I'm 22). At the moment I'm trying to get around 8 hours a night, and wake up fairly early in the morning to help my studies and increase recovery from the gym, football etc.

Arc have you tried exercising late in the evening? Either that or avoiding electronic equipment an hour before bed could help - read a book or something.

I'm also brick at sleeping if I've got a lass in my bed (or I'm in hers). I like having my own bed to sprawl out on and pass out to. But hey, guess you've gotta sacrifice something if you want some action

When I was at Uni with the mrs we slept in a fudging TINY bed....had to cuddle up to fit in it!

Now I've got a queen sized bed and she still wants more fudging space and duvet!

4-5 hours is plenty for anyone. That's what I get when I'm busy at work, when I don't have to take work home I'll get about 6.

Catch it all up at the weekend with a couple of 10-12 hour sleeps.

Is sleep like that though......you can store it up??

I don't need much sleep.....5 hours CONTINUOUS sleep is all I need.

Better than 8-9 hours of snoozing and getting up with the littke one!!

Is sleep like that though......you can store it up??

I don't need much sleep.....5 hours CONTINUOUS sleep is all I need.

Better than 8-9 hours of snoozing and getting up with the littke one!!

Works for me.

Every now and then I pull an all-nighter at work and can be fine for about 2-3 days but if I don't catch it up at the weekend in screwed.

When I was at Uni with the mrs we slept in a fudging TINY bed....had to cuddle up to fit in it!

Now I've got a queen sized bed and she still wants more fudging space and duvet!

Ha Ha - Feel your pain - exactly the same scenario with my wife, single bed at Uni now a king size at home and I end up hanging on to the edge of the bed with a corner of duvet over my arse whilst she has plains of bedsheet over her side and is rolled up in the duvet like a chrysalis!

Thing is, I still sleep like a log and she's restless! tinkles her off greatly that I can sleep anywhere.

I tried this method whereby you only go to bed when you literally cant keep your eyes open anymore, but always wake up at the same time. Something to do with having a routine, and only going to sleep when your body actively wants it, rather than setting yourself a bedtime but then not sleeping for ages cos your body doesn't 'need' the sleep yet.

Ha Ha - Feel your pain - exactly the same scenario with my wife, single bed at Uni now a king size at home and I end up hanging on to the edge of the bed with a corner of duvet over my arse whilst she has plains of bedsheet over her side and is rolled up in the duvet like a chrysalis!

Too true brother

Mine is always cold and has to have the duvet wrapped around all sides in order to eliminate 'cold air' (WTF) leaving me with very little. I'm 196cm tall so needless to say I have to prioritise between feet and shoulders.

Oh and I cant sleep unless I have a cover or blanket or duvet. I dont care of its a million fudgein degrees - I have to have that cover. What the fudge is that about.

Oh and I cant sleep unless I have a cover or blanket or duvet. I dont care of its a million fudgein degrees - I have to have that cover. What the fudge is that about.

I'm the same way. I like to sleep with my thumb in my mouth and my blankie wrapped around me nice and snug while in the fetal position :)
I really don't know, I do need the blanket though. That's part of the reason why I have so much trouble sleeping when it's hot.

I also hated sleeping with girlfriends because they hog up all the space.
Bed+Space.jpg

I'm the same way. I like to sleep with my thumb in my mouth and my blankie wrapped around me nice and snug while in the fetal position :)
I really don't know, I do need the blanket though. That's part of the reason why I have so much trouble sleeping when it's hot.

I also hated sleeping with girlfriends because they hog up all the space.
Bed+Space.jpg

That's an exact replica of how my bed works! :(

fudge that guys, show some balls and spread them wings when you sleep.

Best thing to do I find is video the sleep, then watch it back, and see what happens then work from that.

I found I kept laying on my right side, thus the acid filling the old chest therefore waking me, or disrupting the sleep.

The misses also saw that she was crowding my space and I was moving away because it is simply too hot in the summer, thus meaning the above diagram.

So to counter this my mother made a long tube out of a an old sheet, filled it with tennis balls, and use it as a divider. Its used more in the summer or when I need a decent night sleep.

We attach it to the bed by putting two discreet fiitings at each end of the bed, where it cannot be seen and you tie the ends to it, one end is always attached and its left in the compartment under the bed and brought out when needed.

i try to get in a nap in the afternoons about half an hour to an hour and then from 1am to 6am i get my proper sleep, my therapist says for good mental health i should nap in the afternoons, but i like a nap after a cup of tea and a chocolate hob nob.

Back