• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do You Sleep Well?

She is a quiet sleeper but just anyone being next to me stops me from sleeping.

I feel the same way. Im unsure why. I just hate touching when im asleep. I like my fudgein privacy. Its like being in the toilet taking a brick - you dont want anyone else there. Its your own private time where NO ONE can disturb you.

I feel the same way. Im unsure why. I just hate touching when im asleep. I like my fudgein privacy. Its like being in the toilet taking a brick - you dont want anyone else there. Its your own private time where NO ONE can disturb you.

So you've never gotten a blumpkin before?

haha i had to google that - man thats nasty brick. fudge dude. whats your problem?

:ross:

It's just a joke, relax! I wouldn't want a girl down there either while I'm doing my business. Performance anxiety and all that.

I am also a victim of bed politics, it is the most true stereotype I have ever come across, she ends up with the duvet and me on one side, I regularly wake up cold fighting for the cover. Anyone tried the hug and roll tactic?

True, there is something very therapeutic about having a well deserved dump with no interruptions. Its like a solace.

I am also a victim of bed politics, it is the most true stereotype I have ever come across, she ends up with the duvet and me on one side, I regularly wake up cold fighting for the cover. Anyone tried the hug and roll tactic?

The hug and roll is for getting your arm out from under her rather than get the covers i thought.

I am considering hypnotherapy. Can't have a wife one day and not sleep with them. Doesn't seem right. I wouldn't care but I'm sure the girl would.

Seriously guys? Just fart, push her in the back and take the covers off her angrily, waking her up for her selfishness.

It's really not that difficult.

My Mrs started snoring when she got pregnant and has been in the spare room ever since coz she can't stop it.

I have often thought a great design would be to be able to have two duvets that somehow attach but come apart in the night. But you get more than a single duvet.

Seriously guys? Just fart, push her in the back and take the covers off her angrily, waking her up for her selfishness.

It's really not that difficult.

My Mrs started snoring when she got pregnant and has been in the spare room ever since coz she can't stop it.

Kick in the sponge?

I hate it when they decide to roll over and hug you. Firstly, its just woken me and an now because I'm too hot I can't get back to sleep

I generally get 5-6 hrs max a day and I feel fine. Working nights I dont wanna be sleeping ALL day so i will set my alarm 6hrs. On days off I occassionally get a lay in.

Back