• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

That was just an unfathomable decision, the sooner he is sent out on loan the better, let's not destroy this young man's career.

Exactly, I moaned off in the match thread, if you are going to kill him like that, don't pick him....proper cnut move to make all those subs, including his youth mates and not him.

I get he is upset about things Conte but that wasn't a good look. No chance the Championship RB of the year isn't good enough for 4 nil up against Palace...

Maybe he’s not ready? This is a possibility.
He’s training so Conte must see his ability day in day out.

This is where I am too. It would be good to see Spence, Skipp, Gil and Sarr all start on Saturday given we're playing a league 1 team though

Hopefully then we sign Pedro Porro in Jan, loan our Royal to someone in Spain and probably Spence to a low PL or high Championship team

Then don't put him in the squad...

Why not, have to put someone on the bench.

Is it not good to expose them to the routine of PL football?

Last night could have been very useful for Spence as a learning exercise, I’d have had him watching Zaha for the whole game, then a simple instruction at the end, never do anything he does.

Also, the young player thing, he’s 22, Royal is 23, is that not Conte giving a young player a chance too?

Why not, have to put someone on the bench.

Is it not good to expose them to the routine of PL football?

Last night could have been very useful for Spence as a learning exercise, I’d have had him watching Zaha for the whole game, then a simple instruction at the end, never do anything he does.

Also, the young player thing, he’s 22, Royal is 23, is that not Conte giving a young player a chance too?

Of course it can be packaged like that for sure, but equally based on your example, Emerson has had chances and has left little doubt at times, on the stage, that he has had more chances than form merits....

So people say "well he might not be good enough in training, well we know the level of his peer and to give one umpteen chances and none to the other also flies in the face of logic TBH.

We know what Emerson can and can't do, would have lost zero playing Spence for 10 minutes.

Anyway, we could all debate that till the cows come home, I'm going to take the positives after last night and what will be will be with spence which will become clearer against Pompey

Back