• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

Again, I want to be cautiously optimistic but I can’t believe some people on here were suggesting other players should be starting ahead of him.
His defending at the end of the game was so intelligent with that one chance outside the side of our box. He marshaled their player outside the box and then won the free kick by having his shirt pulled.

A few of us have been saying that this guy is the real deal so let’s have faith in him to do the job. A few more pieces and we will have a really good team playing excellent football.

He look a good player, very confident and I expect he'll come unstuck on some occasions, looking forward to seeing him develop into a top player.

Quick, lot quicker than I expected.

In a high line system, having that kind of pace (along with VDV) will help

Reactions: DTA
Quick, lot quicker than I expected.

In a high line system, having that kind of pace (along with VDV) will help

Yep, I was surprised how quick he got back, Especially compared to Royal on the other side. Like you say, That pace will come in handy with the way we are starting to play.

very accomplished debut considering Ange has him playing a totally different way in a secondary position. Its been documented that he's played full back for U21 Italian side, but I doubt he was playing as an inverted full back.

Did anyone else look up at the point at which both Udogie and Royal were exchanging passes about 10 yards apart on the edge of the opposition 18 yard box and wonder!?

I was absolutely loving it, not gonna lie.

He's going to have his moments where it doesn't always go to plan I imagine but he's also going to develop into a fantastic player for us.

Sarr and Bissouma would be my midfield with Mads from all I've seen so far from this side. I like Skipp alot but Sarr covers more area at more pace

The reason Porro had to play over Royal, is our FBs are effectively midfielders when we're in possession.

Bissouma
Porro Udogie
Sarr Maddison
On topic: Udogie is perfect for this system. Only 20 tho, so we need to accept he's still developing. But even 'undeveloped' hes immense!

I did say the same on Reguilon so I have form but this boy is first class. Two great games so far when I was expecting a settling in period. He’s absolute quality.
I watched a few games of his for Udinese last year and I knew he would work. He's got too much quality for him not to come straight in and take the starting berth.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back