• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I have 2 stepson, who did not like there name, and when I married their mum, they both over the age of 18 changed their surname to mine. Because they did not want to be associated to their dads name who abandon them when they were kids. So I do not have a problem with someone who doesn't want a name associated with a dead beat. Plus his dad can't go around bragging that's my son without people knowing now.

second season, more than likely he will have a dip in performance levels. Would be a good idea for Poch to start him on the bench from time to time

How about supporting our players instead? They guy was outstanding last year and is still young so will have dips. Your post suggests that he is more interested in other things than football, and there's nothing to back that up

35BCE2EE00000578-0-image-a-58_1467074938273.jpg

How about supporting our players instead? They guy was outstanding last year and is still young so will have dips. Your post suggests that he is more interested in other things than football, and there's nothing to back that up
Woooowwwwwwww. Oh my goddddddddddd. You turned a flippant remark into player hate.

second season, more than likely he will have a dip in performance levels. Would be a good idea for Poch to start him on the bench from time to time

i said the same thing earlier, its not unusual for a kid to have a great season that tails off the next season and it happens at that age. Players in the opposition sides have seen what he can do and will work on what they see as a weakness/faults ( all young players have them) and Alli/Poch will have to work on that.

Maybe the dip in performance levels have to do with the fact that he has not had a proper pre-season and has played in just one friendly. I guess he could start on the bench alongside Kane who was just as poor on Saturday.

Looked like he accidentally put on a cloak of invisibility today....

Yep, it was a 2 for the price of 1 deal which he shared with Kane

i said the same thing earlier, its not unusual for a kid to have a great season that tails off the next season and it happens at that age. Players in the opposition sides have seen what he can do and will work on what they see as a weakness/faults ( all young players have them) and Alli/Poch will have to work on that.

you maybe right but he would not be the first Tottenham player to start teh season poorly after not having a proper pre season just look at Kane. Sometime playing just one friendly is simply not good enough

you maybe right but he would not be the first Tottenham player to start teh season poorly after not having a proper pre season just look at Kane. Sometime playing just one friendly is simply not good enough

I do not disagree, but if you look at how far this kid has come over the last 12 months or so its been rapid. There is usually a drop off period for youngsters who start off like a house on fire ( not always but generally it happens), now he may not do this but i am sure Poch will take action if it does.

People go through plateaus when developing. I do not expect Alli to develop rapidly. What he needs now is time, patience and someone to ensure he keeps on working hard on himself to develop. He didnt have a good Euros and this decision on his father's name is a clue IMHO that his mind needs focusing.

his invisible first game? me thinks a poor pre season.

not sure if poch deliberately saved them from a hard start, or didn't plan it right, or there simply wasn't enough time.......i watched liverpool v arsenal and the whole lot looked pretty sharp despite a number being involved in the euros.

Back