• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Italian journalist, writes for Tribal Football amongst other, so yeah.

smiley-lol.gif

CmCR3V8VEAAMvs3.jpg

I dont blame him one bit for looking tired, if i was pounding the arse off this i would also struggle with energy for my day job.

Dele to be officially known as "Dele":

Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli will play with his forename 'Dele' on the back on his shirt this season, citing personal reasons as his motivation for changing.

The 20-year-old had previously worn 'Alli' above his No 20 but says he feels 'no connection' with that name. Alli lived away from his family from the age of 13.

'I wanted a name on my shirt that represented who I am and I feel I have no connection with the Alli surname,' the Spurs midfielder said.

'This is not a decision I have taken without a lot of thought and discussion with family close to me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...no-connection-Alli-surname.html#ixzz4H8UyJTAu

Back