• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

As much as I'm speachless about the cracker Hugo never could save... The tackle he did seconds before, the boy's got some big balls - and I like it a lot :D

As much as I'm speachless about the cracker Hugo never could save... The tackle he did seconds before, the boy's got some big balls - and I like it a lot :D

Tackle, demanded the pass from Rooney, then a great hit (sure he & Hugo will have a few fun words when he returns).

Great for the kid, would like to see hit like that over the week-end.

Bloody hell, that was a cracker! And on his debut as well.

Think we'll see the Alli to Chelski/City/United/Real Madrid rumours popping up before the end of the season, if he continues like he has done so far, unfortunately.

I almost hope he has a quiet spell to drop under the radar again.

Bloody hell, that was a cracker! And on his debut as well.

Think we'll see the Alli to Chelski/City/United/Real Madrid rumours popping up before the end of the season, if he continues like he has done so far, unfortunately.

I almost hope he has a quiet spell to drop under the radar again.

Let the rumours start & then let Levy squash any bids.

The deflection lifted it slightly, but also put it slightly nearer to Hugo's position.

A moot point hether it woud have gone straight in, hit the post and gone in, hit the post and rebounded in off Hugo, hit the post and (lots of options), or missed.

You make your own luck. Who was it who when accused of being lucky, responded "Yeah, the more I practise the luckier I get" ?

Not meaning to be negative but that deflection definitely helped....
3.jpg

The kid is special. You could tell from that first pre-season match against Real (and not because of his nutmeg on Modric).

Back