• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Not looking the same but he is a kid and of course he will suffer in dips of form.

Not everyone will be at it all season every game. Perhaps he needs a rest, time on the bench, and possibly a reality check.

I don't, like any of us know what the true reasons are for his lower than amazing form, as expected.

However I would suggest that the fans actually back the lad, give him the support any 20 odd would need.

Some of these fans actually believe that footballers are gods and not human.

From the comments rose made the players know what fans think

If we we want to build anything with Alli involved now is the time to back him and be vocal about it

I commented that so many of your posts are negative and this one is typical. You claim you are trying to bring posters to face reality or whatever then you go and post something like this. It's so stupid it defies rational response.

He scored twenty league goals last season ffs.
Huh? It’s a legitimate question, Dele has been off form all season so why on earth is now the time for Poch to get his form back? Really don’t know what your problem is....

Huh? It’s a legitimate question, Dele has been off form all season so why on earth is now the time for Poch to get his form back? Really don’t know what your problem is....
Yes THIS SEASON he has been mostly off form. Had you mentioned that in your post I'd have had less reason to take issue.

But even this term he has produced some excellent displays, notably vs Liverpool and RM but also against the likes of Huddersfield and Dortmund away so to say he's been off form all season is still OTT imo.

Kick a man when he's down, why not.

Yes THIS SEASON he has been mostly off form. Had you mentioned that in your post I'd have had less reason to take issue.

But even this term he has produced some excellent displays, notably vs Liverpool and RM but also against the likes of Huddersfield and Dortmund away so to say he's been off form all season is still OTT imo.

Kick a man when he's down, why not.
Dele has been off form all season, it's been commented on from various posters from very early on in the season. The occasional game doesn't change that, and certainly since Real Madrid he has been poor. I'm not kicking him whilst he's down, let's be honest he needs time away from the first eleven, and with Lamela's return now could be a good time to do that. Knowing Poch he will carry on playing him regardless though.....

As I mentioned in the match thread.

He’s clearly a very talented young player, but if he thinks he is ready for a big club he’s deluded.

He will be bombed out of real etc.

Consider how far away he is from Bale and Modric, who were running/winning games every week

As I mentioned in the match thread.

He’s clearly a very talented young player, but if he thinks he is ready for a big club he’s deluded.

He will be bombed out of real etc.

Consider how far away he is from Bale and Modric, who were running/winning games every week

But weren’t at his age were they???

I honk we’re all expecting too much too quickly off the back of some brilliant seasons

Kane wasn’t even in our first 11 at allis age and wasn’t been talked about as a genuine first team player let alone a top top world class striker

Dele has been off form all season, it's been commented on from various posters from very early on in the season. The occasional game doesn't change that, and certainly since Real Madrid he has been poor. I'm not kicking him whilst he's down, let's be honest he needs time away from the first eleven, and with Lamela's return now could be a good time to do that. Knowing Poch he will carry on playing him regardless though.....
I welcome the positive comments in there despite your strange reluctance to acknowledge his better moments this season.

No one is denying he's having a poor season but a little balance and credit where it's due would not go amiss.

Too much to ask of you obviously. No wonder some players become disaffected with supposed Tottenham fans.

No one is denying he's having a poor season but a little balance and credit where it's due would not go amiss.

Too much to ask of you obviously. No wonder some players become disaffected with supposed Tottenham fans.
Again, what are you talking about? Where have I criticised dele beyond saying he's been off form for a while? Why are you being so precious, are you not allowed to question a managers decisions or players form?

I don't think anyone can deny he's been off form this season, could be a number of reasons for this. The most likely one is that he's a young player still learning the game and needs to adapt it a bit. His touch has been particularly poor this season, doesn't control it well and holds on to the ball for way too long and tries to run through 2/3 players which rarely comes off.

A couple of games out of the spotlight might help him, we have Lamela now so why not use him and also keep the squad fresh. There's still likely 25 games ish to play this season and a lot of battles to come.

I don't think anyone can deny he's been off form this season, could be a number of reasons for this. The most likely one is that he's a young player still learning the game and needs to adapt it a bit. His touch has been particularly poor this season, doesn't control it well and holds on to the ball for way too long and tries to run through 2/3 players which rarely comes off.

A couple of games out of the spotlight might help him, we have Lamela now so why not use him and also keep the squad fresh. There's still likely 25 games ish to play this season and a lot of battles to come.

No mate it’s all about his agents... his girlfriend.... his bad attitude.... his sunglasses

Absolute nothing to with his age and inexperience

he is young, but he’s played over 150 first class games, around the same number as Lamela, Kane, Dier and Davies, he’s not inexperienced

If there was any logic to retrospective action he'd be given a three match ban (at the very least considering his previous), perhaps he just really wanted a proper Christmas off.

But weren’t at his age were they???

I honk we’re all expecting too much too quickly off the back of some brilliant seasons

Kane wasn’t even in our first 11 at allis age and wasn’t been talked about as a genuine first team player let alone a top top world class striker

Mate, I agree.

He’s class - but the standard players need to be at to be accepted at Real is those two, which he isn’t - and if he thinks he is wrong.

His head has been turned, it’s up to the club etc to make him stay.

If he goes it’s too soon for him.

Mate, I agree.

He’s class - but the standard players need to be at to be accepted at Real is those two, which he isn’t - and if he thinks he is wrong.

His head has been turned, it’s up to the club etc to make him stay.

If he goes it’s too soon for him.

He is now where near the standard for the true elite but that works in our favour

If we back him now and make him aware of it he will have more loyalty to the club IMO

Back