• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Yeah, Eriksen does point into the space but there's still a lot of traffic. I just love counter-attacking plays like that, they make me so... appreciative of great teamwork.

It is that, Dele knowing he has smart teammates, Eriksen busting a lung to get there and signaling for it and Dele having the ability to execute the pass.

Dele also had a brilliant play with Janssen that ended with Janssen clattering Flappyhandski ..

His goal return at his age and playing the role he does is outstanding and desverves such high praise

What was great last night though was afte rhe scored he ran straight back to get ready to attack again

His goal return at his age and playing the role he does is outstanding and desverves such high praise

What was great last night though was afte rhe scored he ran straight back to get ready to attack again

I liked that as well, its a winning mentality and Poch has got all of our players believing they can win every game as long as they keep working and believe in each other.

I liked that as well, its a winning mentality and Poch has got all of our players believing they can win every game as long as they keep working and believe in each other.

I have loved this lad since I first saw him in our shirt, but his rapid maturity is marvelous to behold. He plays, acts and behaves like a 27 year old multi-medal winning international star. His edge is still there (vital) and other than the card at Wembley for that poor challenge, he has avoided stepping beyond the lines and mists. This manager continues to prove any lingering naysayers wrong. He has changed our modern DNA, root and branch, and Alli is a massive symbol of that. Sorry to go on, but being one of the (a) optimists and (I believe - B) experienced and learned spectators, this entire set-up from top to bottom is what I dreamed for since Burky. And in fairness, it's better than even that (save the silverware which I feel sure will arrive)...

There was a short spark yesterday when he went head to head with Naighton

Luckily he saw sense and walked away

The lad is learning still but is already a massive massive player for us

I have loved this lad since I first saw him in our shirt, but his rapid maturity is marvelous to behold. He plays, acts and behaves like a 27 year old multi-medal winning international star. His edge is still there (vital) and other than the card at Wembley for that poor challenge, he has avoided stepping beyond the lines and mists. This manager continues to prove any lingering naysayers wrong. He has changed our modern DNA, root and branch, and Alli is a massive symbol of that. Sorry to go on, but being one of the (a) optimists and (I believe - B) experienced and learned spectators, this entire set-up from top to bottom is what I dreamed for since Burky. And in fairness, it's better than even that (save the silverware which I feel sure will arrive)...

There is a sadness (not right word) to it in a way, take out City/Chelsea's fudging money doping and this side would already have silverware and be set for even more success.

Poch said it, people want to talk about Spurs failing last season, or if they can catch Chelsea's 7 point gap, the conversation should be "how the fudge is Spurs doing this, competing at this level?"

Re Dele, love the kid, but I think he's the type of player opposition fans hate, we would all probably call him a clam if he played for someone else ... but he's our clam ...

There is a sadness (not right word) to it in a way, take out City/Chelsea's fudging money doping and this side would already have silverware and be set for even more success.

Poch said it, people want to talk about Spurs failing last season, or if they can catch Chelsea's 7 point gap, the conversation should be "how the fudge is Spurs doing this, competing at this level?"

Re Dele, love the kid, but I think he's the type of player opposition fans hate, we would all probably call him a clam if he played for someone else ... but he's our clam ...

I think we might have moved beyond that, for the simple reason that Poch has created players which those clubs would wish to buy but can't, and who we couldn't afford if we had to buy them ourselves (if that makes sense). Perhaps with an extra option off the bench, but the truth is that we have (except for maybe three or four games) been short of at least three starters all season. Add to that our full-Euro fatigue early season PLUS injuries. I think we are right on the verge, right there...and I think we will do it in the next two seasons, if not sooner!!!!!

B8pv9CY.gif

WTF that last stat from MOTD.

Holy mother of GHod that's a crazy stat! Incredible! One thing's pretty certain, if we do end up selling him at some point, it will be to one of the giants, and he will likely be very, very expensive.

I hope he stays with us for the next ten years though.

OK.
I cannot contain myself....anyone still want to take issue with my comments earlier in the season?
He is an extraordinary talent, and that goal had the gorgeous ghost of Glenn embossed all over it...reinterpreted by Alli.
My GHod, I could watch that goal all day. In fact, I think I might.

Back