• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

He really is becoming one of our most important players.
Definitely. He's just so good. Wonderful to watch.
Since then, 29th November, he has scored 2 goals in 4 matches. Nice to know that my confidence in him wssng misplaced.

He was always getting in good positions in the box and creating chances just we and he wasn’t so prolific.

His work rate coupled with his productivity levels if he can retain these will be huge for us. He is a key player now and I don’t know how we get him and Maddison in attacking central midfield together but it’s a good dilemna to have.
Retaining those end product numbers will be key. Everything else is already at such a good level.

Don't know if it's confidence, flow, settling into the system or a physical thing, but that goal against Forrest is what he does when he's at his best. Mixes it up between cutting inside and going outside, using his right foot too and the conviction to just smash a shot when the chance is there. Great to see.

Definitely. He's just so good. Wonderful to watch.

Retaining those end product numbers will be key. Everything else is already at such a good level.

Don't know if it's confidence, flow, settling into the system or a physical thing, but that goal against Forrest is what he does when he's at his best. Mixes it up between cutting inside and going outside, using his right foot too and the conviction to just smash a shot when the chance is there. Great to see.
It’s something they said he has been working on in training
and also if he has been playing central in training he would be using both feet more

Hopefully Kulusevski will cut out this blatant shirt pulling malarkey before he starts getting carded as regularly as Bissouma

View attachment 16517
Stupid boy. We definitely need a challenger so we can drop him occasionally. One other thing is his decision making... Too often I think he makes the wrong choice as to pass or shoot. He's good but still a long way from being world class and performing under pressure.

Getting booked against Everton and again tonight when he only had to avoid a card in either one of those two games AND for the shirt pulling after it was highlighted on TV last game has really infuriated me more than anything else tonight.
Surely the coaches and management pulled him on it after the Everton game. If they did then he really is beyond stupid. If they didn't he is still beyond stupid.
Complete lack of discipline and intelligence.

Stupid boy. We definitely need a challenger so we can drop him occasionally. One other thing is his decision making... Too often I think he makes the wrong choice as to pass or shoot. He's good but still a long way from being world class and performing under pressure.

We need a scoring winger to put pressure on him and Johnson

Getting booked against Everton and again tonight when he only had to avoid a card in either one of those two games AND for the shirt pulling after it was highlighted on TV last game has really infuriated me more than anything else tonight.
Surely the coaches and management pulled him on it after the Everton game. If they did then he really is beyond stupid. If they didn't he is still beyond stupid.
Complete lack of discipline and intelligence.
Worst part is he was pulling back Welbeck who was very unlikely to score a pressured no time to spare half volley.

Really, really dumb and extra dumb after he got away with it in the last match.
We need a scoring winger to put pressure on him and Johnson

Whisper it with me....Nico...Nico Williams. 😅

Worst part is he was pulling back Welbeck who was very unlikely to score a pressured no time to spare half volley.

Really, really dumb and extra dumb after he got away with it in the last match.

Whisper it with me....Nico...Nico Williams. 😅
Uh, scoring….
But he could be the answer
Be nice to swap Gil with them as part ex

Uh, scoring….
But he could be the answer
Be nice to swap Gil with them as part ex
I know, I know. He's not quite the scoring type yet. 😅

I just really like him and think his type least would add a lot of dynamism to the front line. I'll happily take the Samuel Iljing guy as a well.

At least Gil is fit and playing again so the chances of finding a buyer now should be easier than in the Summer when he looked certain to leave but got injured and killed any possible deal

At least Gil is fit and playing again so the chances of finding a buyer now should be easier than in the Summer when he looked certain to leave but got injured and killed any possible deal

Gil, PEH & Lo Celso will easily have buyers (and they will do very well on continent)

The issue is can we get incomings to cover them going out (squad is thin)

Back