• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Lots of quotes in that article eh? ... fudging rubbish.

He's not looked fully fit in any of the appearances he's made this year.

Danny needs to keep shedding KG's and stay focused on rediscovering his best form.
First he needs to get rid of his flabby tits, have fewer chins, stop guzzling pizza and hot wings for breakfast and get with the programme.

First he needs to get rid of his flabby tits, have fewer chins, stop guzzling pizza and hot wings for breakfast and get with the programme.

Absolutely.

Danny-Rose-got-fat.jpg

Getting so tired of it all.

I thought Poch had done absolute wonders to integrate him back into the squad BUT if he HAS been acting like a clam again recently, then offski please!

If he IS going to stick around, get with it, get into things and keep quiet unless The Sun tries to spread some spurious nonsense, in which case use your agent to make a statement that it is rubbish. Unless it isn't. In which case, fudge you mate!

Sun stirring sh*t again. No quotes this time. I've attached a screenshot so you don't have to give them clicks, if you don't want to.

View attachment 3790
What a flimflam poll too.

The options are to sell him or "pay him what he's worth." Where's the option to rot the ungrateful little prick in the reserves until he learns to respect the club, the manager and his teammates?

Ah come on. He was in all the squads since coming back. Poch put him in for 20 mins away to Madrid when he hadn’t played for 9 months. He played pretty much the full game against Palace. He suddenly disappears from the squad for the NLD? Not even on the bench. Even though he offered an option if one of the CBs gets injured (Davies to CB and Rose to LB).

And Pochs explanation is match fitness. Doesn’t stack up. There’s a problem.

He’s gone. Put the mortgage on it.
Poch is ridiculously maticulous when it comes to fitness. You can put your mortgage on it if you want, but you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and I prefer to judge on what I can see. Players have been high fiving Rose in games, Poch hugging him - doesnt look to be an issue in that area for me.Maybe he will leave, but not because he wasnt in the squad for the NLD....

I wouldn' sell him until the summer. Getting Shaw in return would soften the blow, but not in the middle of a season when we would need the guy to hit the ground running.

wouldn't sell him under any circumstances, we've recently sold best right back in the league beyond me why we'd sell the best left back too. Unfortunately I think we set a precedent in the summer with walker and this is just players following suit, want a move kick off and we'll sell ya.

Now that the Sun can't go to Anfield, they publish this sort of junk just to get Liverpool fans wound up.

And us. Ever since Ginger Jiggins got snippily slapped down for asking about Lloris.

If Rose was carrying excess timber he wouldn’t be playing. Poch’s Training regime is allegedly so intense it requires supreme fitness. I think it was Dani Osvaldo who said “ You need two hearts to play for Poch.”

Doesn’t take much for fans to turn on a player. If a player is happy not to play especially in a big derby game, you would have to question his ambition. If there had been a big problem then we know how Poch deals with them. The fact he played today suggests talk of a rift was overblown. Poch handled it well again.

Let’s see what happens. Walker played quite a bit after he told Poch he wanted out. Let’s see if Rose plays any big, important games from here on.

I hope he stays coz he’s an excellent player but have little faith he will. That said, I trust the manager to make the best decision for Tottenham.

Let’s see what happens. Walker played quite a bit after he told Poch he wanted out. Let’s see if Rose plays any big, important games from here on.

I hope he stays coz he’s an excellent player but have little faith he will. That said, I trust the manager to make the best decision for Tottenham.
Let’s see what happens? I thought he was ‘gone, put your mortgage on it’?

Back