• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

You could find that sort of interaction between any player and coach. That has to be one of the most pointless uploads of footage Ive ever seen...

It was beyond ridiculous, I could see no link between the two sections of video other than Poch in both

It's the equivalent of photoshopping a picture of an orange onto Dembele and saying "here's proof Mousa has an orange for a head"

What does he say Aber? Sound won't work for me. I've seen the clips in full and they're obviously spliced together, they're probably not even related.

"Eh that fackin Danny Rose is no good!"
(Danny Rose and Poch in picture)
"Danny you sh!t"
(Poch taps him on the back.)
"Go home."

It's like explaining the punch line of joke to someone who didn't get it - better just to move on.

If he's still starting for us next season it won't be good, he's not good enough and he wouldn't get in any other top 6 side.
How many of our squad would? I was thinking Ade, Lloris, and Verts. And then....well...

If top 6 is top 4, plus Utd, and then either us or Everton (and they have Baines at LB).

And ironically, those 3 players I mentioned for us aren't necessarily the most popular in here. :-k

Last edited:
How many of our squad would? I was thinking Ade, Lloris, and Verts. And then....well...

If top 6 is top 4, plus Utd, and then either us or Everton (and they have Baines at LB).

And ironically, those 3 players I mentioned for us aren't necessarily the most popular in here. :-k

I think soldado would get into a few of them top sides when he remembers he's a footballer again

Ok I'll rephrase, he'd do well to get in any team in the top 10.

Poch expresses more thoughts on Rose

BsG3KNCCMAEJMwo.jpg

Back