• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Looking on his way back to form. Apart from the almost own goal and a couple sloppy passes he was very good today.

Really hope we don't lose him.

I think we can now make a reasonable judgement as to how Kyle walker departure impacted our team.

I think he is missed personally and feel that rose will be another loss that we can do without.

However if his head has been turned ... our recruitment needs to have got to work already.

I think we can now make a reasonable judgement as to how Kyle walker departure impacted our team.

I think he is missed personally and feel that rose will be another loss that we can do without.

However if his head has been turned ... our recruitment needs to have got to work already.

There is no need to sell him to Utd in January. He looks like he is hitting form, he’s got no option but to give his best if he wants to go to the World Cup and rotating him and Davies looks like it’s really beginning to work.

There is no need to sell him to Utd in January. He looks like he is hitting form, he’s got no option but to give his best if he wants to go to the World Cup and rotating him and Davies looks like it’s really beginning to work.

Cetainly not in exchange for Luke Shaw. To sell players to title rivals in consecutive windows/summers would send out the wrong message.

He's starting to drive down the left flank again, he's getting there.
tenor.gif

Pointing to the crest on the shirt in that team photo from yesterday. Not that it means anything, but maybe? :p

Pointing to the crest on the shirt in that team photo from yesterday. Not that it means anything, but maybe? :p

I would like to believe it does mean something.
And then I remember Kyle "Tottenham 'till I die" Walker....

He looked a lot closer to his former self yesterday. He did say it would take him to the New Year to get back to full fitness. Hopefully we are the beneficiaries of that, not Utd.

He looked a lot closer to his former self yesterday. He did say it would take him to the New Year to get back to full fitness. Hopefully we are the beneficiaries of that, not Utd.

The players used to joke that he was Poch' son because they were so close. Maybe everything is rosie again.

If we've learned anything from Danny Rose in recent months, it's that there is very little in the way of coherent thought rattling around in that empty head of his.

LOL!! I cant believe that at one time I was calling for him to be given the captaincy badge. Danny has really disappointed me with his off the pitch antics.

That said - looks like he is getting back mentally. I think that injury did a lot to him mentally as well.

I'd rather he stay. At least he is a player that gives it his all when playing.

If he has to go to Utd then Martial as part of the deal would be the only way I'd be interested. Don't want Shaw, and a pile of money is not that useful (maybe for wages) when our manager transforms players whether they're£5m or £30m it matters not too him.

LOL!! I cant believe that at one time I was calling for him to be given the captaincy badge. Danny has really disappointed me with his off the pitch antics.

That said - looks like he is getting back mentally. I think that injury did a lot to him mentally as well.
It's a shame because that run yesterday to win the fk for Kane's first was excellent. Reminiscent of him at his best.

Unfortunately it's a common trait with footballers - they can learn skills, they can learn the game but you simply can't teach a stupid person to be intelligent.

Yesterday showed why Rose is and always has been a better full back than Walker, the fact that he can go past and around defenders. He is very dangerous going forward when on song. Walker... not so much!

Ha, ha I remember that, on the plane, but he mumbled Sheffield United till I die, just afterwards.

Back