• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I don't think we miss Rose when we're playing the average teams, but when up against our top 6 rivals we could well miss him.

I feel much more comfortable having Rose up against Mane, Sterling, Willian etc...plus in those games he still gives us loads going forward.

I don't think we miss Rose when we're playing the average teams, but when up against our top 6 rivals we could well miss him.

I feel much more comfortable having Rose up against Mane, Sterling, Willian etc...plus in those games he still gives us loads going forward.

Bar one foray forwards when Janssen laid it off to him, I thought Davies was poor today and we missed Rose. I like Davies though and there aren't many better back-up left backs in the PL, plus he's still young and can cover LCB in a back 3

Bar one foray forwards when Janssen laid it off to him, I thought Davies was poor today and we missed Rose. I like Davies though and there aren't many better back-up left backs in the PL, plus he's still young and can cover LCB in a back 3

Clean sheet again and had a good shot... we win too away to one of the hardest sides to beat

For me that's a good performance

Clean sheet again and had a good shot... we win too away to one of the hardest sides to beat

For me that's a good performance

Good performance by the team overall, yes, but I didnt think he had a great game. As I said above, I like him but thought Rose would have made a difference today

Good performance by the team overall, yes, but I didnt think he had a great game. As I said above, I like him but thought Rose would have made a difference today
Clearly at this point Rose is a more complete player than Davies, but we have done well in terms of results with Davies there.

4 clean sheets in the league with Davies (over 50%) playing since rose got injured
We have scored 12
Conceded 5
Lost 1 (pool)
Drew 1 (sunland)
Won 5

That's pretty tidy stats

And again before anyone says anything I'm a massive fan of rose who is world class

SSn saying he won't even start training until the end of the month, so hope he is back for the SF and Arsenal matches

Rose is crucial against Chelsea.
I would like to see him back for that even without any match practice.
Dele's goals against them were aided by Rose, his presence behind Dele occupied Moses allowing Dele to sneak in. Chelsea will be wise to that but it might actually create space for Rose.

Rose is crucial against Chelsea.
I would like to see him back for that even without any match practice.
Dele's goals against them were aided by Rose, his presence behind Dele occupied Moses allowing Dele to sneak in. Chelsea will be wise to that but it might actually create space for Rose.

Looks unlikely given the team news on the OS on Friday unless the club are being very cagey:

Danny Rose
Knee

Danny is continuing with his rehab, on track for a return to First Team training towards the end of the month.

Sadly, i think without Rose - unless Chelski get one or two key injuries - i simply cannot see us beating them:(

Please i beg he returns next week

Looks unlikely given the adorably cute photos of animals on the OS on Friday unless the club are being very cagey:

Danny Rose
Knee

Danny is continuing with his rehab, on track for a return to First Team training towards the end of the month.

I suspect you're right. I reckon they'll have pencilled in the NLD, but the Cup semi will probably come a week or so too early.

Looks unlikely given the adorably cute photos of animals on the OS on Friday unless the club are being very cagey:

Danny Rose
Knee

That is a shame.
Like others I suspect you are right.

Sadly, i think without Rose - unless Chelski get one or two key injuries - i simply cannot see us beating them:(

Please i beg he returns next week

Oh man the fudge up! Why not? We've done it once this season and Ben Davies has performed admirably in Rose's absence.

Our strength (at least defensively) lies in our depth. I am completely confident Davies can do the job, regardless of the opposition.

Back