• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Because we were talking to them for a while before we submitted the first bid and we received enough encouragement to make four bids in total. They have also gone public at each stage which to me looked them trying to get an auction going. Berahino's tweet earlier today seems to suggest, that he thought that a move was on too.

Exactly. This is the bit I don't get. People seem to think that Levy did this deliberately. Why on earth would you think that he did this deliberately? He has far more skin in the game! He's far more ITK about how to run a football club. He has not been put on this planet to tinkle all you moaning bitches off!

If it happens it will be because some of our loudmouth and braindead fans have been demanding it.

Fair enough fans do get managers the sack either by voting with their feet or with their mouths, but since when does Levy care about any of that? He sacked Jol despite him being the most liked manager we've had in decades.

Fair enough fans do get managers the sack either by voting with their feet or with their mouths, but since when does Levy care about any of that? He sacked Jol despite him being the most liked manager we've had in decades.

Jol was also showing no signs of learning from mistakes and we had been regressing for about a year when he was finally sacked. I have no affinity for any of our managers or players. It just gets in the way. All that matters is the club.

That bald fool doesn't have a clue how to run a football club.

Its been proven, proven and proven time and time again.

No offence, but have you ever admitted that Levy has made a mistake?

Not sacking Jol at the end of the previous season.

I'm sure I could find lots of similar ones, but in the bigger scheme of things it matters so little. We're on the right path and that's good enough for me.

Jol was also showing no signs of learning from mistakes and we had been regressing for about a year when he was finally sacked. I have no affinity for any of our managers or players. It just gets in the way. All that matters is the club.

But you seem to have plenty for Levy strangely enough.

Back