• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Hahahaha..

...I have to actually give credit to this utterly shameless c*nt - it takes balls to dangle a great coach in front of fans just to get them to renew their season tickets, and then drop the pretenses straight afterwards.

Really - we don't win things, but we are absolutely number one in terms of how far our shameless, useless, gutless deadweight a chairman is willing to go to avoid having to spend money on his club and deceive the fans that he cares.

Christ.

That there are still people who support this craven sh*t who's presided over the longest trophyless period in our history as the Mini-Me for his tax exile c*nt of a boss...I have to put it down to the goodness of humanity on the part of of those fans, because GHod knows that's all that's preventing ENIC from being run out like they should have been a long time ago.

He actually pulled the whole ST renewal bait-and-switch. He actually did it. Not the first time, mind - he went around on deadline day in 2011 telling his press mates about ambitious bids for Giuseppe Rossi, Aguero and Llorente that never existed and were made up purely to justify spending squat on a team flying high and in the knockout rounds of the CL at the time.

Christ. And now, back to po-faced Alasdair Gold telling us money is tight and that's why we have to sell before we buy.

Yeah...this is a tough one.

I was really willing to eat some humble pie on this. I said in the new manager thread that the ability to attract a manager like Conte shows that we actually do have a project that will attract a top manager, that we are serious about competing, and that it is probably the kind of move to convince Kane and company to stay. I was totally willing to say my criticisms of ENIC this last few weeks were wrong, because they were making moves I didn’t foresee them making.

I don’t know what to think about this. On the one hand, a world class coach became available. We dared. And we didn’t quite do. But at least we dared. And I can’t find it in myself to blame Levy for trying. But the reasons for it not working out...rumours about the number of coaches he wanted to bring. Rumours about Conte not being brought in to bringing the young players through. That side of it is gonad*s. Those are not the reasons you let a deal fall through if you’re trying to appoint a coach of his calibre, who knows how to win and is asking for the reassurances to do the things that he knows will work.

The fact is, every one of the reasons we have found to ‘walk away’ from this deal are reasons we would have known about from the due diligence and referencing we would have done on him before even picking up the phone. He’s not a coach that brings through the youth players. He’s a coach that wants to win. He left Inter because of the lack of investment / fire sale in the first team. If he fancied testing himself winning with youth players, he could have used their academy and worked in the CL rather than the Conference League. We knew all of this about him, we knew he was the type of guy to make strong demands of his owners, and the average fan on the street was saying it would last two years tops, if he could even make it through one transfer window with Levy.

So, given the fact that we had to have known this was Conte...there are two options. Either we genuinely thought that we had an interesting enough of a project here, that would convince him to come, and convince him to throw out methods that have worked for him in the past in favour of ones that would suit our club and ‘Spurs DNA’. Or...this was a cynical ploy around season ticket renewal time. It’s interesting that stories about our serious interest in Conte were widely linked. How ‘Daniel has something up his sleeve’ to back him. We didn’t have the ferocity of links with ETH, if we spoke to him. Or any other manager. The club allowed this link, and the one with Poch, to hit a fever pitch. They briefed to friendly journalists. And...maybe they genuinely thought it would happen. But I don’t see two ways out of it. Either they genuinely thought it would happen, in which case they have no excuse and can’t be surprised that all of the reasons that make Conte who he is are the reasons he turned us down, or...they revelled in the links because it gave off the impression of a club that is serious about competing, just in time for renewal deadline day.

I really don’t want to think this is what Levy was doing, but it bears some striking similarities to those instances you alluded to. The huge, uncharacteristic deadline day bids for Rossi and Aguero. Taking Moutinho right up until the 11th hour only to decide that third party ownership made the deal just a bit too difficult. Letting links with Dybala reach a fever pitch, only to decide that image rights made the deal just a little bit too difficult. Is anyone seriously going to say we would have done a Leeds, or thrown the financial future of the club into doubt by getting Moutinho done? Or Dybala after a regular CL run? It wouldn’t, it just wouldn’t, not when we can spend 30m on Sissoko. This scenario with Conte bears a striking similarity. We leak, we get the fans fired up, we get loads of free PR that talks about us on the same level as the biggest clubs that are genuinely trying to compete, and then the deal falls down because of some sticking point that sounds reasonable at first glance, but under closer scrutiny you have to understand should have been understood and known before the first phone call was made.

It’s hard not to draw those parallels. And I really don’t want to think that’s what Levy was doing. I want to think he was aiming high, and he got unlucky. But I’m suspicious of how we allowed these links to spiral, at the time we allowed it to happen, and for the reasons given as to why this deal wouldn’t work. It smacks of a very similar playbook they have run a few times before, and I think it works. It gets people believing they are genuinely aiming high, genuinely doing everything they can, when in reality if they were serious at all about competing they’d just get it done. This is not me asking for just one more signing every single window, this is me agreeing with you and pointing at the precise scenario of huge leaking coming out of the club when we get associated with the biggest names in the game, and how these deals just always seem to fall down to entirely foreseeable circumstances, right after a deadline has passed. I am suspicious, and I go back to the fact that Donna Cullen seems to have a senior role to the right hand of Levy. It’s not surprising that an investment group that is using the club to maximise their investment employs a senior PR person so close to the chairman in the reporting structure to keep the fans on side, because they have to continually justify why we won’t win trophies and yet claim to be a big club.

Again, I don’t want to believe this. But the alternative is that they just didn’t foresee this happening, which is stupidity because it was entirely predictable. Neither way of looking at this reflects well on the owners.

I was really willing to eat some humble pie on Derp I said in the new manager thread that the ability to attract a manager like Conte shows that we actually do have a project that will attract a top manager, that we are serious about competing, and that it is probably the kind of move to convince Kane and company to stay. I was totally willing to say my criticisms of ENIC this last few weeks were wrong, because they were making moves I didn’t foresee them making.

I don’t know what to think about Derp On the one hand, a world class coach became available. We dared. And we didn’t quite do. But at least we dared. And I can’t find it in myself to blame Levy for trying. But the reasons for it not working out...rumours about the number of coaches he wanted to bring. Rumours about Conte not being brought in to bringing the young players through. That side of it is gonad*s. Those are not the reasons you let a deal fall through if you’re trying to appoint a coach of his calibre, who knows how to win and is asking for the reassurances to do the things that he knows will work.

The fact is, every one of the reasons we have found to ‘walk away’ from this deal are reasons we would have known about from the due diligence and referencing we would have done on him before even picking up the phone. He’s not a coach that brings through the youth players. He’s a coach that wants to win. He left Inter because of the lack of investment / fire sale in the first team. If he fancied testing himself winning with youth players, he could have used their academy and worked in the CL rather than the Conference League. We knew all of this about him, we knew he was the type of guy to make strong demands of his owners, and the average fan on the street was saying it would last two years tops, if he could even make it through one transfer window with Levy.

So, given the fact that we had to have known this was Conte...there are two options. Either we genuinely thought that we had an interesting enough of a project here, that would convince him to come, and convince him to throw out methods that have worked for him in the past in favour of ones that would suit our club and ‘Spurs DNA’. Or...this was a cynical ploy around season ticket renewal time. It’s interesting that stories about our serious interest in Conte were widely linked. How ‘Daniel has something up his sleeve’ to back him. We didn’t have the ferocity of links with ETH, if we spoke to him. Or any other manager. The club allowed this link, and the one with Poch, to hit a fever pitch. They briefed to friendly journalists. And...maybe they genuinely thought it would happen. But I don’t see two ways out of it. Either they genuinely thought it would happen, in which case they have no excuse and can’t be surprised that all of the reasons that make Conte who he is are the reasons he turned us down, or...they revelled in the links because it gave off the impression of a club that is serious about competing, just in time for renewal deadline day.

I really don’t want to think this is what Levy was doing, but it bears some striking similarities to those instances you alluded to. The huge, uncharacteristic deadline day bids for Rossi and Aguero. Taking Moutinho right up until the 11th hour only to decide that third party ownership made the deal just a bit too difficult. Letting links with Dybala reach a fever pitch, only to decide that image rights made the deal just a little bit too difficult. Is anyone seriously going to say we would have done a Leeds, or thrown the financial future of the club into doubt by getting Moutinho done? Or Dybala after a regular CL run? It wouldn’t, it just wouldn’t, not when we can spend 30m on Sissoko. This scenario with Conte bears a striking similarity. We leak, we get the fans fired up, we get loads of free PR that talks about us on the same level as the biggest clubs that are genuinely trying to compete, and then the deal falls down because of some sticking point that sounds reasonable at first glance, but under closer scrutiny you have to understand should have been understood and known before the first phone call was made.

It’s hard not to draw those parallels. And I really don’t want to think that’s what Levy was doing. I want to think he was aiming high, and he got unlucky. But I’m suspicious of how we allowed these links to spiral, at the time we allowed it to happen, and for the reasons given as to why this deal wouldn’t work. It smacks of a very similar playbook they have run a few times before, and I think it works. It gets people believing they are genuinely aiming high, genuinely doing everything they can, when in reality if they were serious at all about competing they’d just get it done. This is not me asking for just one more signing every single window, this is me agreeing with you and pointing at the precise scenario of huge leaking coming out of the club when we get associated with the biggest names in the game, and how these deals just always seem to fall down to entirely foreseeable circumstances, right after a deadline has passed. I am suspicious, and I go back to the fact that Donna Cullen seems to have a senior role to the right hand of Levy. It’s not surprising that an investment group that is using the club to maximise their investment employs a senior PR person so close to the chairman in the reporting structure to keep the fans on side, because they have to continually justify why we won’t win trophies and yet claim to be a big club.

Again, I don’t want to believe Derp But the alternative is that they just didn’t foresee this happening, which is stupidity because it was entirely predictable. Neither way of looking at this reflects well on the owners.

tickle my balls with a feather. This is an old trick of Levy's - I think @Finney Is Back (apologies if it wasn't you mate) mentiomed somewhere else that he hoped Levy wouldn't stoop as low as lying about big names to get season ticket renewals done.

He's lied a lot over the years. His PR strategy is exactly this - to pretend to be ambitious, to pretend like we tried to be a big club, honest guv'nor. It's just that those goshdarn unlucky coincidences prevented us from spending all that money, honestly - all 200 instances were just unlucky. We really did mean to spend 30m on Aguero, Llorente or Rossi on deadline day in 2011. We really did mean to buy Dybala. We really did try for Conte, it just happened to be unceremoniously dropped literally minutes after the season ticket renewal date had passed. X, and Y, and Z, to con people.

The guy lies through his teeth about everything, and given that there are quotes out there about him and Lewis choosing Spurs because it was a good money-spinner, and there was 'no connection there' otherwise...I even think he lied about being a Spurs fan to begin with.

Bad enough he's a thrifty spiv. But that he's a deceitful spiv is what gets me - at least have the decency to be honest about what you and your boss want, because it isn't what's best for Spurs and never has been, never will be.

I was really willing to eat some humble pie on Derp I said in the new manager thread that the ability to attract a manager like Conte shows that we actually do have a project that will attract a top manager, that we are serious about competing, and that it is probably the kind of move to convince Kane and company to stay. I was totally willing to say my criticisms of ENIC this last few weeks were wrong, because they were making moves I didn’t foresee them making.

I don’t know what to think about Derp On the one hand, a world class coach became available. We dared. And we didn’t quite do. But at least we dared. And I can’t find it in myself to blame Levy for trying. But the reasons for it not working out...rumours about the number of coaches he wanted to bring. Rumours about Conte not being brought in to bringing the young players through. That side of it is gonad*s. Those are not the reasons you let a deal fall through if you’re trying to appoint a coach of his calibre, who knows how to win and is asking for the reassurances to do the things that he knows will work.

Again, I don’t want to believe Derp But the alternative is that they just didn’t foresee this happening, which is stupidity because it was entirely predictable. Neither way of looking at this reflects well on the owners.
Maybe Levy read the poll preferring Poch to Conte :D

Levy and hitchen and the Corp comms person. Wasn't there some one here linked to the club by the name of Matilda collywobs or something?
tickle my balls with a feather. This is an old trick of Levy's - I think @Finney Is Back (apologies if it wasn't you mate) mentiomed somewhere else that he hoped Levy wouldn't stoop as low as lying about big names to get season ticket renewals done.

He's lied a lot over the years. His PR strategy is exactly this - to pretend to be ambitious, to pretend like we tried to be a big club, honest guv'nor. It's just that those goshdarn unlucky coincidences prevented us from spending all that money, honestly - all 200 instances were just unlucky. We really did mean to spend 30m on Aguero, Llorente or Rossi on deadline day in 2011. We really did mean to buy Dybala. We really did try for Conte, it just happened to be unceremoniously dropped non-figuratively minutes after the season ticket renewal date had passed. X, and Y, and Z, to con people.

The guy lies through his teeth about everything, and given that there are quotes out there about him and Lewis choosing Spurs because it was a good money-spinner, and there was 'no connection there' otherwise...I even think he lied about being a Spurs fan to begin with.

Bad enough he's a thrifty spiv. But that he's a deceitful spiv is what gets me - at least have the decency to be honest about what you and your boss want, because it isn't what's best for Spurs and never has been, never will be.

Sent from my SM-G998B using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Levy and hitchen and the Corp comms person. Wasn't there some one here linked to the club by the name of Matilda collywobs or something?

Sent from my SM-G998B using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yeah - as someone else here pointed out, they came here and went full Comical Ali insisting Bale wouldn't be sold one week before he was.

@BrainOfLevy made an excellent point re: the lying Del Boy we have in charge having Donna Cullen as his right-hand woman - PR person employed to manage the club's PR over a football person speaks volumes.

And she hasn't even succeeded at that, since the club's stumbled through one PR disaster after another. That lying c*nt Levy tried to furlough ordinary working people - public outrage forced him to climb down on that. That c*nt joined the ESL - public outrage again forced him into a humiliating climbdown. The Villa roosterup where fans were charged 60 pounds and then left high and dry after a humiliating defeat and the post-match walkabout being nearly abandoned and then hurriedly brought back because people finally started shouting at Levy.

Today, Paratici and Conte's mouthpiece, Romeo Agresti, reported that Levy's proposed transfer budget was tiny and, worse, that he refused to commit to spending some of the Kane money on a good replacement.

The club has lost control of the narrative, and the media and the fans are starting to see through Levy's lies. Thank GHod for that - the sooner this deceptive, mediocre deadweight of a useless c*nt is gone (and his vampire tax exile owner with him), the better.

Well that shows what m orons are over on there then, thought you were better then that.

Titles on the internet don't mean anything mate, good or bad.

'Matilda Collywobs' is not a title I'd have personally chosen, but someone on club staff chose it for their Iraqi Information Minister attempts at disinformation on this forum.

Do you think any less of them for having that name?

Titles on the internet don't mean anything mate, good or bad.

'Matilda Collywobs' is not a title I'd have personally chosen, but someone on club staff chose it for their Iraqi Information Minister attempts at disinformation on this forum.

Do you think any less of them for having that name?

I have no idea who Matilda is but that was posted by some idiot called u?cumguzzlingsluts. Friend of yours?

Yeah - as someone else here pointed out, they came here and went full Comical Ali insisting Bale wouldn't be sold one week before he was.

@BrainOfLevy made an excellent point re: the lying Del Boy we have in charge having Donna Cullen as his right-hand woman - PR person employed to manage the club's PR over a football person speaks volumes.

And she hasn't even succeeded at that, since the club's stumbled through one PR disaster after another. That lying c*nt Levy tried to furlough ordinary working people - public outrage forced him to climb down on that. That c*nt joined the ESL - public outrage again forced him into a humiliating climbdown. The Villa roosterup where fans were charged 60 pounds and then left high and dry after a humiliating defeat and the post-match walkabout being nearly abandoned and then hurriedly brought back because people finally started shouting at Levy.

Today, Paratici and Conte's mouthpiece, Romeo Agresti, reported that Levy's proposed transfer budget was tiny and, worse, that he refused to commit to spending some of the Kane money on a good replacement.

The club has lost control of the narrative, and the media and the fans are starting to see through Levy's lies. Thank GHod for that - the sooner this deceptive, mediocre deadweight of a useless c*nt is gone (and his vampire tax exile owner with him), the better.

Someone said earlier that Levy ‘doesn’t care about PR, he just cares about the finances’ but that clearly isn’t true when he employs Cullen in such a senior position. Corporate Comms are clearly very important to them, how they manage their image. And as we’ve said, this pattern of crazy bids for huge names falling down for entirely predictable circumstances after a deadline has happened too often now, something is up with those leaks and I’m suspicious of what the intent is.

I have no idea who Matilda is but that was posted by some idiot called u?cumguzzlingsluts. Friend of yours?

Nah, say the whole title, it's funnier - u/cumguzzlingslutsfetus.

On r/Coys, where one the main moderators is called u/ObamaEatsBabies. :p

Like I said mate, titles on the internet mean nothing. Focus on the message, play the ball, not the man.

Someone said earlier that Levy ‘doesn’t care about PR, he just cares about the finances’ but that clearly isn’t true when he employs Cullen in such a senior position. Corporate Comms are clearly very important to them, how they manage their image. And as we’ve said, this pattern of crazy bids for huge names falling down for entirely predictable circumstances after a deadline has happened too often now, something is up with those leaks and I’m suspicious of what the intent is.

Load of bollox he doesn't care about PR. Every businessman cares about PR and if they don't, they aren't very good.

Didn't Poch say in his book that Levy is constantly worried about players leaving the club so he isn't the cold fish some like to believe. Look how accessible he was to the players in AoN. I was amazed that he was that close and that available to them. He also has a reputation for trying to control the narrative and being unpleasant to journos who deviate too far from his version of the truth.

And PR will become a problem for him because if he has a stadium full of 40 50, 60 thousand people shouting "Levy out" and other abuse, he'll soon feel it. Sugar did eventually.

Nah, say the whole title, it's funnier - u/cumguzzlingslutsfetus.

On r/Coys, where one the main moderators is called u/ObamaEatsBabies. :p

Like I said mate, titles on the internet mean nothing. Focus on the message, play the ball, not the man.

Does not sound like a man to me more like a brain dead idiot, but whatever floats your boat i guess.

excellent summary.

i am sure one or more of the blogs are going to pick this up soon. then the sponsors.

spending less on club merchandise will get the sponsors attention asap.

I'm starting to change my view on Levy but some of the abuse in here is a bit over the top. And whatever you think of Levy, he isn't mediocre. He's overseen the building of an incredible stadium, top class training facilities, an improvement on the pitch compared to what went before and has us in the conversations amongst the giants of world football. That's not mediocre.

But I am starting to think he's brought us as far as he can and some of his methods have been very costly in recent years.

From linkedin, I see that she is 3rd Exec Director ... TBH her experience inspires little confidence in a sporting role let alone a football club !

https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-maria-cullen-71983232/

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-6_0-18-22.gif
    upload_2021-6-6_0-18-22.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
    42 bytes · Views: 14
    42 bytes · Views: 13
    42 bytes · Views: 16
    42 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm starting to change my view on Levy but some of the abuse in here is a bit over the top. And whatever you think of Levy, he isn't mediocre. He's overseen the building of an incredible stadium, top class training facilities, an improvement on the pitch compared to what went before and has us in the conversations amongst the giants of world football. That's not mediocre.

But I am starting to think he's brought us as far as he can and some of his methods have been very costly in recent years.

No dispute on that. The criticism is entire on the footballing performance side of things. Levy needs to be accountable but so should Hitchen and Cullen for years of underperformance and poor PR.... unfortunately they seem safely insulated in their ivory tower at the moment.

Does not sound like a man to me more like a brain dead idiot, but whatever floats your boat i guess.

I'm assuming you don't use TikTok or some of the other social media apps then mate - tip of the iceberg. :p

It is what it is, no sense getting upset about it imo.

Back