• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Does it even matter whether he is a fan or not? It hasn't made any difference to the strategy that has been employed or the limitations of the ownership. [emoji2379]
I don’t think it matters at all. Just lost track of the number of times I’ve seen that book passage as a stick to beat Levy and ENIC with. So much for people to work with that Levy has made a mess of, so don’t see the need to misconstrue other things.

That's some planning and foresight to see a path to buying Tottenham, getting planning permission, build a dual purpose stadium to host NFL and football, and get a franchise outside of US and all along Tottenham was just a means to an end. Got to give him even more credit that I ever did if that's the case
Yep.

That's some planning and foresight to see a path to buying Tottenham, getting planning permission, build a dual purpose stadium to host NFL and football, and get a franchise outside of US and all along Tottenham was just a means to an end. Got to give him even more credit that I ever did if that's the case

You got it, Pontiac, as the old car ad jingle went. You must be strong to be a Spurs fan.

Oh look, Aston Villa have identified a player and decided to pay the cost to sign said player in Buendia. Amazing.

Almost like sometimes, you can't dingdong about til the last day of the window for majority of the Summer and sometimes, just have to swallow paying the price of what someone is asking (look forward to people shouting "look we signed Ndombele early" as if one swallow makes a summer).

7th June now, Friday the Euros start. Teams are already making signings to improve their squad next season but we can't do that, as we still haven't got a manager in who needs to comb through the team and identify what we need.

Oh look, Aston Villa have identified a player and decided to pay the cost to sign said player in Buendia. Amazing.

Almost like sometimes, you can't dingdong about til the last day of the window for majority of the Summer and sometimes, just have to swallow paying the price of what someone is asking (look forward to people shouting "look we signed Ndombele early" as if one swallow makes a summer).

7th June now, Friday the Euros start. Teams are already making signings to improve their squad next season but we can't do that, as we still haven't got a manager in who needs to comb through the team and identify what we need.

Are we going to play the "who signed a player before us" game?

Should be fun.

Uwra reds signed sholz
Valladolid signed olaza

Tbh theres been loads of transfers. Can't be arsed playing this game anymore.

Are we going to play the "who signed a player before us" game?

Should be fun.

it's not about specific signings which you clearly know.

Every season, we start behind the curve with us signing players on the last day of the window who have then not settled immediately and take time to find their feet.

Now, whilst some teams are settled and starting their plans on requirements for next season, not only are we unable to do that, but we haven't even got a manager in the door.

You might be absolutely buzzing and paying the highest ticket prices in the League for that, for losing cup games as part of the ST package but replaced with a CL group package which funnily enough, doesn't exist now as we're not in the CL, but have we got our Cup games back instead, no... but i'm not. I expect better for what we pay. And as long as people keep licking Levy's balls over the issue, we'll continually be walked all over.

I hundred percent guarantee before the start of the season. We will have signed a manager and at least 2 players.

Whether they are good or not we'll discuss next summer. Till then keep your pants on.

Right, tinkled so here goes with the home truths:

Enic and levy don't owe you anything. Trophies or otherwise.

Your season ticket, entitles you to watch games.

Buying a shirt entitles you to a shirt.

I supported them since blah blah, is worthless. Especially if all you have done is moan for the last 5 years.

That's the way it is sorry.

Right, tinkled so here goes with the home truths:

Enic and levy don't owe you anything. Trophies or otherwise.

Your season ticket, entitles you to watch games.

Buying a shirt entitles you to a shirt.

I supported them since blah blah, is worthless. Especially if all you have done is moan for the last 5 years.

That's the way it is sorry.
Sorry but that's not the way it should be. We charge the most expensive season tickets, therefore it's not unreasonable to expect us to be challenging at the top of the league.

If you want to be a sap and settle for second best or mediocrity than by all means be my guest.

But that's not the tottenham way, that's not the Tottenham motto, and no we shouldn't just have to sit back and lap it up.

Fans have every right to criticise the substandard stewardship of our club.

It's nothing to do with being snowflakes or millennial. It's about not being patsies meekly getting rinsed for every penny and then saying please sir can I have some more

Sorry but that's not the way it should be. We charge the most expensive season tickets, therefore it's not unreasonable to expect us to be challenging at the top of the league.

If you want to be a sap and settle for second best or mediocrity than by all means be my guest.

But that's not the tottenham way, that's not the Tottenham motto, and no we shouldn't just have to sit back and lap it up.

It's nothing to do with being snowflakes or millennial. It's about not being patsies meekly getting rinsed for every penny and then saying please sir can I have some more
If the price were too high then we would sell fewer tickets.

No demand and supply determines the cost of season tickets. Not how good you are.

I don't want to settle for anything. I'll support my team, because it's my team. Prem or league 2.

You have a choice. Support or don't.

Debateable. Your opinion it is substandard. Because you compare it to certain clubs. Compare it to burnley or qpr?

But you are patsies if you hate it but still pay. You're just moaning patsies.

No demand and supply determines the cost of season tickets. Not how good you are.

I don't want to settle for anything. I'll support my team, because it's my team. Prem or league 2.

You have a choice. Support or don't.

Debateable. Your opinion it is substandard. Because you compare it to certain clubs. Compare it to burnley or qpr?

But you are patsies if you hate it but still pay. You're just moaning patsies.
So you wouldn't be complaining if we were in league two? Righto sure!

We still pay because we're supporters of the club and there is no choice as you've just implied. It's not like im going to go and support another club.

I don't get your comparison with Burnley and qpr.

Supply and demand determines priced, but that doesn't mean you don't have the right to challenge challenge lack of value for money or the significant issues when it comes to choosing managers and other key staff and succession planning....recurring issues with no lessons learnt.

Last edited:
So you wouldn't be complaining if we were in league two? Righto sure!

We still pay because we're supporters of the club and there is no choice as you've just implied. It's not like im going to go and support another club.

I don't get your comparison with Burnley and qpr.

I'd be disappointed, but no i wouldn't complain. It is what it is.

There is always a choice. Or was all that we only bought season tickets because spurs were in talks with conte total gonad*s?

Substandard stewardship? Levy took over a midtable club, not in europe for GHod knows how many years. To a team bouncing in and out of the cl. Even a cl final.
Burnley, nice well run club. Money in the bank. New owners came in did a glazer. Bought the club basically with the clubs own money. Now that moneys gone.
Qpr. Guy came in spent big, thinking they'll make it. Relegated. Wont hear from them for a while.

From a market perspective yes. But I'm talking from a value proposition perspective, not market forces
If the perceived value were too low then, again, we would sell fewer tickets.

Our ticket sales appear to be fairly strong, which would suggest that your concerns over a lack of value are not widely shared.

I'd be disappointed, but no i wouldn't complain. It is what it is.

There is always a choice. Or was all that we only bought season tickets because spurs were in talks with conte total gonad*s?

Substandard stewardship? Levy took over a midtable club, not in europe for GHod knows how many years. To a team bouncing in and out of the cl. Even a cl final.
Burnley, nice well run club. Money in the bank. New owners came in did a glazer. Bought the club basically with the clubs own money. Now that moneys gone.
Qpr. Guy came in spent big, thinking they'll make it. Relegated. Wont hear from them for a while.

Who said that? I've never said I brought a season ticket because of links with Conte?

Levy/enic did well up to a point, but people guve them too much credit. They have made plenty of mistakes in their time and the last couple of years have been a series of non stop clusterfudges.

Throughout Enic's ownership we have been in the top 20 clubs for income across the whole of europe, so I'd argue the our performance in thst time has been about what might be expected for a club in thst income bracket. Except you would have hoped that we'd won a few more cups with thst level of income.

If you want to make spurious club and owner comparisons why not compare us with Liverpool and Leicester?

Back