• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Debt to turnover really isn't of any relevance to anyone (except those attempting to force a point that's getting no traction).

Debt cover is all we need to be concerned about. I suspect our total repayments will be well under £50m per year - a fraction of our profit in even a bad (non-COVID) year.
Both debt to turnover and debt to EBITDA are valid factors to consider.

If the difference in revenue between WHL and NWHL covers the debt repayments then that's all that matters to me as a suporter.
As i understand it not only does it cover the repayments it also leaves a big stack of money on top as well, so i don't see the reason for the armchair accounting - unless of course you have an axe to grind.

Wasn't sure where to put this, here or Next Manager thread.

But er..., bit suspect we've been all over Conte and Poch this week when the renewals are due and all of a sudden by Friday 5pm... word has cooled on both.

Wasn't sure where to put this, here or Next Manager thread.

But er..., bit suspect we've been all over Conte and Poch this week when the renewals are due and all of a sudden by Friday 5pm... word has cooled on both.
Not really
We have a vacancy
We’re trying to secure a manager ASAP
The timing is just timing
Levy won’t care one jot about renewals as he knows he can sell tickets with a waiting list

Hahahaha..

...I have to actually give credit to this utterly shameless c*nt - it takes balls to dangle a great coach in front of fans just to get them to renew their season tickets, and then drop the pretenses straight afterwards.

Really - we don't win things, but we are absolutely number one in terms of how far our shameless, useless, gutless deadweight a chairman is willing to go to avoid having to spend money on his club and deceive the fans that he cares.

Christ.

That there are still people who support this craven sh*t who's presided over the longest trophyless period in our history as the Mini-Me for his tax exile c*nt of a boss...I have to put it down to the goodness of humanity on the part of of those fans, because GHod knows that's all that's preventing ENIC from being run out like they should have been a long time ago.

He actually pulled the whole ST renewal bait-and-switch. He actually did it. Not the first time, mind - he went around on deadline day in 2011 telling his press mates about ambitious bids for Giuseppe Rossi, Aguero and Llorente that never existed and were made up purely to justify spending squat on a team flying high and in the knockout rounds of the CL at the time.

Christ. And now, back to po-faced Alasdair Gold telling us money is tight and that's why we have to sell before we buy.

Even r/coys, which is full of American happy clappers, has had enough of this c*nt.

Good. I hope this makes a few more people realise the type of people we have as our owners.

Hahahaha..

...I have to actually give credit to this utterly shameless c*nt - it takes balls to dangle a great coach in front of fans just to get them to renew their season tickets, and then drop the pretenses straight afterwards.

Really - we don't win things, but we are absolutely number one in terms of how far our shameless, useless, gutless deadweight a chairman is willing to go to avoid having to spend money on his club and deceive the fans that he cares.

Christ.

That there are still people who support this craven sh*t who's presided over the longest trophyless period in our history as the Mini-Me for his tax exile c*nt of a boss...I have to put it down to the goodness of humanity on the part of of those fans, because GHod knows that's all that's preventing ENIC from being run out like they should have been a long time ago.

He actually pulled the whole ST renewal bait-and-switch. He actually did it. Not the first time, mind - he went around on deadline day in 2011 telling his press mates about ambitious bids for Giuseppe Rossi, Aguero and Llorente that never existed and were made up purely to justify spending squat on a team flying high and in the knockout rounds of the CL at the time.

Christ. And now, back to po-faced Alasdair Gold telling us money is tight and that's why we have to sell before we buy.
Amen, having lurked on this forum for a while I very much doubt many will agree with you and will look at any way of excusing the shambles that are our owners

I renewed mine because I want to get back to watching my club
Whoever comes in the football will be less defensive than what we have seen
And I think we can have a great season with a progressive coach

Could be a blessing in disguise. Hope we go for Potter despite having misgivings about him, we need a young hungry coach he brings on young players.

Back