• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

There is always a bunch like this hanging around.
The Sanches stupid money pantomime will have wound them up! This time.

Move on, dont give them oxygen by giving thier names and the like.
its always worth remembering with internet groups that in the old days there was always the knob in the pub you could ignore or those who never left their bedrooms. The internet allows them to share their voice meaning it seems like there is more of them, but in reality they were always around (in minority).

Absolutely its a case of closing the door after the horse has bolted. It effectively protects the already rich clubs from competition.

As to PSG, I can only suggest considering how corrupt it all is. I wouldnt be at all surprised to know they were being focused on, with no discretionary waiving of punishment ala City, simply because they arent wanted in the club.

Impossible to prove, of course, but it wouldt be a shock if it came out as true would it?

And theres the catch, everything is so obviously bent there is no integrity at all. All I would say is that clubs like ours are unfairly impeded in most things just to protect the big boys.

Because they would just say "Thats why we need a rich owner"

Im not sure that answers the question at all.

FFP is enforced in a very inconsistent way. Emirates Marketing Project are allowed to blatantly skirt the rules, having blatantly broken them, and were let off as "they appear to be trying to comply" even though they dont.

PSG pull a very similar move, and are rather forcefully leant into by FFP demanding they comply.

Why the difference?

Last edited:
Know a few people joined up already looking at the list of members - shame realy as they're all proper Spurs, not your JCL types

Well this is where I was on my original post, whats peoples reasoning from people they talk to. Form reading the posts it was "if you like Levy you are a Cun7 because he is a Cun7"

Maybe you can ask them why then?

They're just old blokes who think it's still the olden days and blame Levy cause he isn't pumping loads of money in to the club - they dont understand modern football and the position we're in.

Im always pulling one of my Dads mates up for it on Facebook but it always falls on deaf ears

Last edited:
They're just old blokes who think it's still the olden days and blame Levy cause he isn't pumping loads of money in to the club - they dont understand modern football and the position we're in.

Im always pulling one of my Dads mates up for it on Facebook but it always falls on deaf ears

What I don't get is as a supporter of Spurs your first instinct would to be positive, its your club, you love it, so to be that harsh to say someone within the club who has generally done well is a Cun7 how vile must you be? Social media ey where everyone can hide behind their screen.

They claimed their group was big in numbers but they would not take the offer to protest at a game on WWay because they know its crap and they would get a slap.

What I don't get is as a supporter of Spurs your first instinct would to be positive, its your club, you love it, so to be that harsh to say someone within the club who has generally done well is a Cun7 how vile must you be? Social media ey where everyone can hide behind their screen.

They claimed their group was big in numbers but they would not take the offer to protest at a game on WWay because they know its crap and they would get a slap.

I dont think these types pay much attention to the ins and outs of football outside of what goes on on the pitch and whats on the back pages of the tabloids - we arent winning any trophies and we aren't signing big name players so Levy is a tight clam and anyone who argues his corner is a JCL happy clapper...

As i say the guys i know in that group are proper Spurs and go home/away/abroad in some cases have been for 30-40 years - suppose that's enough to send anyone mad really!

But it's a shame that they can't see the good work being done here over the last few years, i think the recent 'no trophies to show for it' backlash to the praise heaped on the team over the past couple of seasons has a lot to answer for

I dont think these types pay much attention to the ins and outs of football outside of what goes on on the pitch and whats on the back pages of the tabloids - we arent winning any trophies and we aren't signing big name players so Levy is a tight clam and anyone who argues his corner is a JCL happy clapper...

As i say the guys i know in that group are proper Spurs and go home/away/abroad in some cases have been for 30-40 years - suppose that's enough to send anyone mad really!

But it's a shame that they can't see the good work being done here over the last few years, i think the recent 'no trophies to show for it' backlash to the praise heaped on the team over the past couple of seasons has a lot to answer for

Yeh agree but calling the chairman of your own club a cun7 when all he has done is for the good of the club I don't get and never will because even on the pitch has been positive and progressive. Risdale he ain't and he has not asset stripped the club either

If you don’t get it why don’t you post on the group and ask?

If you don’t get it why don’t you post on the group and ask?

Because you will just get the same old Levy is a Cun7 and thats the end game, therefore you are a Cun7 kind of thing. Not only have I received that I have seen that.

Good luck if thats what you think, not for me.

Back