• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Hang on here, I'm not having this. So City make £473m of which only £52m comes from the stadium. So that's £421m from tv and sponsorship/commercial sales. That doesn't add up at all, supposedly their deal with Etihad is only for £40m a year so where is all this extra cash coming from?

Apparently the corporate hospitality paid by Etihad and the other companies in the royal circle of Abu Dhabi are over inflated.

But what possible reason could they have for overpaying? It’s just all so complicated for the regulators to follow.......

Because the companies overpaying are owned by the same family as the club, over pay for the hospitality and you get more money to fight FFP with,

FFP is useless anyway, I dont really know why anyone even bothers to pretend to comlpy.

When City were called out on it a few years ago, bang to rights, the response was "sanctions are discretionary, and as long as we feel the culprit is trying to stay within FFP we can let them off"

Its a joke. The clubs that arent doped cant compete because of it, and the ones that are doped just carry on regarless...

So there seems to be a growing band of younger fans starting facebook groups and twitter groups asking for Levy to be gone, one group is 1k members and they are all over having him gone. Some bloke called Neal B Cohen (self proclaimed Jewligan) leading one charge, another group singing anti Levy songs in Southampton and also posting pictures of two lads at WHL with Levy out signs.

Talking about a Levy out banner at a game and or a plane

I am yet to really see anything at games but anyone seem or heard much?

So there seems to be a growing band of younger fans starting facebook groups and twitter groups asking for Levy to be gone, one group is 1k members and they are all over having him gone. Some bloke called Neal B Cohen (self proclaimed Jewligan) leading one charge, another group singing anti Levy songs in Southampton and also posting pictures of two lads at WHL with Levy out signs.

Can't say i have heard anything - even his harshest critics that i know of havent had much of a grumble in a good while now.

I can forgive an individual for wanting Levy out, some people are thick that's just how it is but anyone trying to organize protests or spread that agenda goes beyond simply being stupid and can potentially cause damage by destabilizing things.

Jesus f**king Christ. I despair. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but these people haven't a clue. The sustained and consistent improvement on the pitch that Levy has overseen with Tottenham over his 17 years, although there have been ups and downs, is without equal in the league. The improvement off the pitch has been equally impressive.

One of the downsides of social media is that it gives validation to the opinions of idiots. The sorry introduction of planes and banners to protest at games gives them even more publicity.

fudging idiots.

FFP is useless anyway, I dont really know why anyone even bothers to pretend to comlpy.

When City were called out on it a few years ago, bang to rights, the response was "sanctions are discretionary, and as long as we feel the culprit is trying to stay within FFP we can let them off"

Its a joke. The clubs that arent doped cant compete because of it, and the ones that are doped just carry on regarless...

To be fair it must have have some impact, PSG are scrambling about now to try and comply, selling players etc. and also doing the dodgy Mbabe loan rather than buying outright. AC Milan are also doing all they can to argue it should not apply.

its easy to play the system (see City) and it also maintains the super clubs dominance (they already have huge revenues others cant compete with if doing it honestly) which I see as the biggest issues of it.

Back