• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

Laura Kenny retired.

Top career, I would say the greatest British female athlete. Probably not allowed to say great and British in the same sentence anymore but you know what I mean.

I'm surprised @Danishfurniturelover has not been in to declare....

'arise Sir Cav'

Great honour for him.....

But Poor old Wiggo in a spot of financial bother.
Yeah well deserved for Britain's greatest ever sportsman.

Sad about Wiggins, don't think cav will go same way, he is apparently registered in the Isle of man so does not pay tax.

You seen the tour de France thing on Netflix? Lovely show hope they do it every year.

Piddock is up this week in the mountain biking world championships.

I think he spreads himself to thin.

Yeah well deserved for Britain's greatest ever sportsman.

Sad about Wiggins, don't think cav will go same way, he is apparently registered in the Isle of man so does not pay tax.

You seen the tour de France thing on Netflix? Lovely show hope they do it every year.

Piddock is up this week in the mountain biking world championships.

I think he spreads himself to thin.
The unchained series is brilliant...such detail and access.

Tom Pidrooster came from last to first to win short track gold at the Mountain Bike World Cup in Crans-Montana, Switzerland.

Britain's Olympic and world champion slipped out of his pedal in the first of six laps before being involved in a minor collision as he attempted to make up ground.

But the 24-year-old was able to recover and steadily made his way up the field, forcing his way into the lead on the penultimate lap.

He finished two seconds ahead of Germany's Julian Schelb, with fellow Briton Charlie Aldridge placing 10th.

"I didn't make it easy, that's for sure," Pidrooster told Eurosport. "At the start I unclipped then I was at the back, and I was actually getting dropped on that first climb, they were going so fast.

With Wiggins homeless, at least all that fresh air will do wonders for his asthma.
Feel sorry for him on a human level, but he was quite clearly bending the rules at the very least - and it was facilitated by Dave Brailsford, who is now swanning around Old Trafford, in contrast to Wiggins living life in the shadows.

Feel sorry for him on a human level, but he was quite clearly bending the rules at the very least - and it was facilitated by Dave Brailsford, who is now swanning around Old Trafford, in contrast to Wiggins living life in the shadows.
They broke no rules but ethically were appalling.

Lots of rumours about vinegarrd on the cycle forums im on.

Mental start to the Tour, UAE and Visma pounding the climbs on day three.

It's almost like the route was designed as a fudge you to Cavendish.

Back