• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

It is not going to come easily but yes. Champs Elysee maybe.

I don't think my nerves could take having to wait for that.

I had to be in a meeting at work this afternoon, I interrupted everyone with an "oh fudge" as soon as the stage winner notification hit my watch.

He got in to some good positions in that last 3k or so, just taken by surprise by the kick from behind and couldn’t react. He hasn’t got a lead out so best bet from here on in would be to just follow Philpsen’s wheel.

He beat him a few times in the Tour of Turkey a few years ago. But then that was a few years ago.

I love Cav, my favourite ever sportsman, just think he is to old. Should not be beating younger guys in sprints really. But if someone makes a mistake he might be able to capitalise.

I'm working today but will watch for 5 hours tomorrow, Friday we are at Wisley meeting friends for lunch and Saturday the theatre. But will be watching all day Sunday.

I love the tour and it is one of my last ambitions to go see a mountain stage one year. As it is we are planning to do a weekend in Florence for the first stage and then the final stage in Nice next year.

Agony TBH, I thought that was it.

Not to take too a negative turn I just not sure he has the legs to get this now
That was his chance...a blip in the lead out...but Philipsen still with after burners to rectify the situation.

It's tough when there's a standout sprinter in the pack. But hey, that was the medicine Cav used to dish out.

That was his chance...a blip in the lead out...but Philipsen still with after burners to rectify the situation.

It's tough when there's a standout sprinter in the pack. But hey, that was the medicine Cav used to dish out.

There's still hope!...

Mark Cavendish has been speaking to Eurosport and says he did have gear issues during his sprint. What unfortunate timing for the Manx missile.

Just seen the sprint, Philipsen got a bit lucky there, looked like he should have been relegated to me? Cav could have got it by default.

Back