• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Trying to pause my Sky Sports subscription is fun, been like this for an hour today and I gave up after 3 hours yerday

upload_2020-3-22_11-44-7.png

So who else is ill the moment then? I’ve got body aches and fatigue, a bit of a headache, overnight chills and sweats (but no fever/temperature), and virtually no cough. Can’t help but wonder if the cough and fever are integral to the worst cases of Covid but aren’t always present in less severe cases? E.g. Idris Elba said he just had a bit of aching on the day of his diagnosis, and not much else. Anyone read anything less anecdotal about possible symptoms of milder cases?

I‘m just conscious that whilst technically me and my household don’t have to self-isolate because I don’t really have a cough or fever, I don’t want to spread covid if there’s any chance I have it.

I had a bit of a cough yesterday morning, then felt a bit sweaty after vacuuming the house so started to worry a little bit, feel ok today, no cough and after mowing the lawn no sweats.

In an attempt to lighten up all the doom and gloom in here, anyone want to list COVID-19 upsides?

I'll start:
  1. I haven't seen a speed trap in weeks

So who else is ill the moment then? I’ve got body aches and fatigue, a bit of a headache, overnight chills and sweats (but no fever/temperature), and virtually no cough. Can’t help but wonder if the cough and fever are integral to the worst cases of Covid but aren’t always present in less severe cases? E.g. Idris Elba said he just had a bit of aching on the day of his diagnosis, and not much else. Anyone read anything less anecdotal about possible symptoms of milder cases?

I‘m just conscious that whilst technically me and my household don’t have to self-isolate because I don’t really have a cough or fever, I don’t want to spread covid if there’s any chance I have it.
I have similar symptoms to the ones you describe since yesterday, minus the chills/sweats . We've been on semi lockdown here for a week, just a few trips to get food, and I'm working from home. No temperature, a very mild cough, a few aches and pains, a mild headache (if you could even call it that). I'm getting a bit paranoid about it though I am probably just worrying myself for nothing.

A couple of days back my upper body was really aching and that along with my head felt really hot and had a bit of a headache. Took my temperature and was normal. My wife felt really fatigued for a day but both fine now. 11 week old daughter has been going mental all week so who knows if that was it or not. Could be co-incidental - probably never know. Also had a mild cold but that's fairly normal for this time of year.

Work from home most of the time anyway so luckily it's not been an issue for me though try and get into the office a couple of days a week. At least I have a good sized garden, meat delivery has just arrived - I think the BBQ season will be starting early.

I hope they develop the retrospective test - will shed a lot more light on how many people are infected.

The time normalisation (days since 10th death) in the latter graph is a questionable one. Look at the comparison with Italy. If we align the days where the 10th death occurs we are ahead of the curve (as in the graph), but matching the deaths gives a very similar growth. Although following Italy's trajectory is not entirely comforting.

So I'm bracing myself for announcement of more than a 100 deaths both today and tomorrow.

No train ticket fee for April - £400
No Nursery or School club fees for April - £1,000
Not going to Euro Disney - £500 spending money
Possible reduced Spurs ST next year

Nice for my bank account that's for sure !!

We all know where its going.

CToIP

Back