• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Great news!
Do you think it was the titular pox?

fudge knows. I've had all of the symptoms apart from a fever and it's taken a while to clear. I very rarely get ill but I've got a toddler who has just started nursery, so he could've brought me back something from there. I want to take an antibody test when they are available.

fudge knows. I've had all of the symptoms apart from a fever and it's taken a while to clear. I very rarely get I'll but I've toddler who has just started nursery, so he could've bought me back something from there. I want to take an antibody test when they are available.
The worst flus I've had are from the kids when they were really young.

So shall we guess the timescale of how along this is gonna take to blow over? I suspect that that with Boris saying they will review monthly that we will be locked down for 3 months minimum

So shall we guess the timescale of how along this is gonna take to blow over? I suspect that that with Boris saying they will review monthly that we will be locked down for 3 months minimum

I think an awful lot hinges on the antibody test/establishing immunity.

As far as I can see, a best case scenario from where we are now would be establishing that the virus has been even more prevalent than suspected, that very mild/asymptomatic case numbers have been huge and that those people are out of the woods. Under those circumstances, I'd imagine the restrictions could be tapered down significantly.

Otherwise, logic dictates we're in for a long haul.

More people have now died in Iran's Fars province from alcohol poisoning while trying to protect themselves from the coronavirus than from the disease itself, Iranian media report.

Mohammad Javad Moradian, the director of the province's emergency services centre, told Isna news agency that Covid-19 had killed 13 people in Fars, while 66 have died after drinking industrial-strength alcohol.

A persistent rumour in Iran claims that drinking alcohol helps protect individuals from contracting the virus.

Iran has now confirmed 20,610 cases and 1,556 deaths from the disease

So 45 million deaths will occur globally in first wave even with lock down.

All this from a Pengolin at a Wet Market

Back