• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Gonna have to isolate yourself from Tanya. Good luck, Chich.

Well I dont feel like flu. But yeah will do everything by the book.

Cant believe this is it to be honest because it feels more like a cold and I pick those up a few times a year.

Hayfever season for me is usually april time as well.

4/5 expected.
80% worst case.

I'm no mathematician...

I’m not very good at the maths either, but if the cruise ship figures are correct and translate into a wider context, won’t many millions of people be asymptomatic?

And given that the cruise ship is likely to be full of older people, won’t the figures be even better once the under 10s (who seem, by and large, to be hardly bothered by this) are figured into it all?

How long do you think it'll be before we have lots of people "re-infected", having pulled a sickie the first time.

People are being told to self quarantine if they have a cough or fever. There will be plenty who are off more than once for genuine reasons

People are being told to self quarantine if they have a cough or fever. There will be plenty who are off more than once for genuine reasons

And conversely, there will likely be an issue of certain people not quarantining at all despite a clear need to. I know I've encountered at least a couple of cases of this over recent days.

And conversely, there will likely be an issue of certain people not quarantining at all despite a clear need to. I know I've encountered at least a couple of cases of this over recent days.

The major problem is that people are being asked to behave responsibly and as we've seen in the last few days many won't or can't for certain reasons, the nation is still try to come to terms with the situation and much as I'm in favour of keeping the population informed of what is happening I believe the media are feeding a panic reaction with their continual need to fill space with "experts" airing their theories and predictions. I'm in my 70's and understand the need to be careful and feel I can live within the restrictions they may come in to effect by I do worry about younger members of my family who do have some medical conditions which put them at a higher level of risk.

He doesn't appear to have an answer for what we do when the inevitable happens and the entire world doesn't eradicate COVID-19, leading to another outbreak.

What do we do then, just shut everything down and quarantine again?

That's not an acceptable way of life, no matter what the cost of the alternative is.

That is the thing, this virus is global now. Egypt, Iran, Malaysia etc etc.The nature of the virus is it spreads very easily; and whilst seemingly fit people who have it are the most contagious meaning it is absolutely impossible to stop. The UK gov recognised that eradication is not going to happen, so now it is all about management to allow the NHS to cope.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

ETFcH-5U8AAC2B2
received_142023597112301.jpeg

Back