• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

But better used through the middle where he would be through on goal

Perhaps at some point but right now he wold be marked out of it and chewed up...I still cannot get that absolutely belting spin and sprint coupled with early ball across the back of Emirates Marketing Project's defence...I think as a wide threat he is excellent...just watched his first shot again and he was really really unlucky, 9 times out of 10 Mignolet gets nowhere near that.

I know it's still early and we haven't seen much of him, but how do you guys think he compares to Mané?

I think he is going to be as good as if not better than Mane but is not near that quality yet. I think he will need to adjust to the pace and the team as I think we play in a very different way to Lyon. His pace will hurt people which is what Mane is all about.

Raw like Scara's junk after his three way with Diane and Jeremy :eek:

We decided that was the punishment for the OMT, right?

As I stated in the summer clearly not a centre forward but shh don't dare criticize Daniel for not supplying our manager with the tools needed

Reactions: DTA
He would make a good right winger. He barely uses his left foot. He tries to retain possession but he is easily dispossed as he shows the defender the ball. On the right wing he could get his body in the way and shield the ball more effectively.
We need to get Chrissy Waddle down to teach our wingers how to beat a man and be able to go past on both sides. Pleat turned him from a left footed conventional winger to a right winger who could go past a defender by dropping his left shoulder and swerving to the right. He was never as good as the left side but after one summer he came back as an effective right winger.
Practice was key but if he can do it I am sure he can teach our one footed wonders the same.

I think we'd benefit from Clinton playing in a wider position, as he'd be able to utilize his speed more. Not to make this thread into another Townsend slate thread, but I think we'd been more dangerous yesterday if Clinton was playing Townsend's position, would make us far more of a threat when attacking down that side. By the look of things, I'd say we should look to get in another centre forward in January, as it's looking a bit thin at the moment (stating the obvious, I know).

how many Lyon games did you watch where he played CF, or where is the evidence that he played CF?

I think I have posted before the links to sites which detail game by game line ups with formations and the like - majority of games as a CF a few as RWF/LWF iirc

I don't need to see them again so feel free to provide something which says otherwise - happy to be proven wrong...

Back