• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Climate Change

Actually, if you want a bit of good news this is it. Buried under the deluge of Tuckergate and other non-important brick, but super significant, US cities and states got the nod from the supreme court that they can sue Exxon, Chevron, and the rest of them for climate damages.

Last edited:
Spain pushing 40C - in April. Expected to go 40C+ later this week.
I was very interested in buying a holiday home / retirement villa in Spain, but realise now that Spain will become toooo Scorchio for me during the next decade. We all like warm sunny weather, but it is going to be BAKING hot over there. Am now wondering if France may have a better climate, although I believe it still has French people within it?

Actually, if you want a bit of good news this is it. Buried under the deluge of Tuckergate and other non-important brick, but super significant, US cities and states got the nod from the supreme court that they can sue Exxon, Chevron, and the rest of them for climate damages.

Was always the end game for the green zealots, sue people to make some money so they don't have to work and can sit around all day in their brick woolly jumpers having sex with their cousin's and smoking their roll ups, fudging hippies.

I was very interested in buying a holiday home / retirement villa in Spain, but realise now that Spain will become toooo Scorchio for me during the next decade. We all like warm sunny weather, but it is going to be BAKING hot over there. Am now wondering if France may have a better climate, although I believe it still has French people within it?

I've been there,it is literally full of the cnuts.

If Spain get that hot that soon consistently… we are all basically fücked anyway. The earth will repair itself though, with or without us, it’s been through much worse.

It’s just we have been living in a relatively amazingly time in terms of the climate, which could have lasted a bit more without us fudging it up.

If Spain get that hot that soon consistently… we are all basically fücked anyway. The earth will repair itself though, with or without us, it’s been through much worse.

It’s just we have been living in a relatively amazingly time in terms of the climate, which could have lasted a bit more without us fudging it up.
We can turn Spain into a big solar farm. There is fudge all there anyway for 99% of Spain, just miles of meh. Use it as a solar farm and pump the energy around Europe, everyone is a winner.

What about devon and cornwall? Jersey or gurnsey?

We can turn Spain into a big solar farm. There is fudge all there anyway for 99% of Spain, just miles of meh. Use it as a solar farm and pump the energy around Europe, everyone is a winner.

We've already got an agreement with morocco.

Thank you Barry.
At a cost of USD$18bn to provide 8% of our energy needs, would it not be more prudent to simply invade Morocco and take over the country, providing 100% of our needs?
Is that 8% during the day or 16% during the day, averaging at 8%?

Back