• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Climate Change

Surprised the activists got away with smashing up Barclays. The "company is rich so can afford the damage" defence seemed weak but seemed to have worked

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

The Norwegian Oil fund is currently at a whooping 965 billion pounds - yet, we don't really use any of it, "just in case" we're going to need it 50 years from now. The world is burning up, but we don't need to spend this money now, for some reason. Greedy fudging idiots.

Some kid in Brighton an activist killed himself because he was so fearful for the future.

I think the is probably something in the whole global warming thing. But some of the doom and gloom people need to tone down their language.

Climate disaster is going to be way past the time I leave this mortal coil so I wouldn't mind some nice warm weather in the UK until then

But think about your daughter(s) and grandchildren!

I do know what you mean, it’s depressing at the moment but - weather rather than climate - I’ll happily put up with a crap March/April if it means we get good, sunny, hot weather when we should, in the summer.

49 so probably haha

I don't doubt the science but the whole doom and gloom thing is always from the same self hating idiots. People so fit a type as I told the pale faced virgin who I threw on the floor outside the greyhound stadium on Thurs night.

Tried telling me dog racing was cruel, the dogs literally love running out the traps, no midgets sat on them wiping them. Though be wiped is actually quite gratifying sometimes.

I don't doubt the science but the whole doom and gloom thing is always from the same self hating idiots. People so fit a type as I told the pale faced virgin who I threw on the floor outside the greyhound stadium on Thurs night.

Tried telling me dog racing was cruel, the dogs literally love running out the traps, no midgets sat on them wiping them. Though be wiped is actually quite gratifying sometimes.

Wiped or whipped? I guess it could be either but midgets sat on dogs wiping them is quite a niche thing I would have thought. #nojudgement.

Back