• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clarkson Fired

Do you really think that is true? What about people like Nick Robinson, Jeremy Paxman or Karen Brady? Or do you just mean that Clarkson was someone who sets out to troll? I find it hard to believe that he believes half of the stuff that he says and that most of it is only said to provoke.
I think Robinson keeps a very centrist approach despite his own political beliefs. I made the mistake of listening to Brady once and I never will again - what does she do on the BBC?

I don't think he believes half of what he says either but he dies provide balance to the obvious Grauniad types like Louis Theroux (as much as I like him he's the very definition of the Grauniad type) and Ian Katz.

I think Robinson keeps a very centrist approach despite his own political beliefs. I made the mistake of listening to Brady once and I never will again - what does she do on the BBC?

I don't think he believes half of what he says either but he dies provide balance to the obvious Grauniad types like Louis Theroux (as much as I like him he's the very definition of the Grauniad type) and Ian Katz.

I think that Robinson has been quite partisan on occasions but obviously centrist when compared to people like Kay Burley or Adam Bouton.

I think that you might be right about Theroux's politics but I am struggling to think of a programme of his recently that you could say was overtly political.

Obviously Katz was working at the Guardian before moving to Newsnight but the flipside to that is many would argue that the BBC have given right wingers like Farage a platform through programmes like Question Time which exceeded their popular support.

Do you really think that is true? What about people like Nick Robinson, Jeremy Paxman or Karen Brady? Or do you just mean that Clarkson was someone who sets out to troll? I find it hard to believe that he believes half of the stuff that he says and that most of it is only said to provoke.

Reminds me of Scara. Hey Scara, have you modelled your persona on Jeremy? ;)

Back