• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Playing Saudi Sportswashing Machine tonight, can't see anything more than another L
I reckon United need it a bit more and Saudi will rotate so maybe they can win that one.

Kind of like Solsjkaer we need him to just get enough results to keep him in the job!

I reckon United need it a bit more and Saudi will rotate so maybe they can win that one.

Kind of like Solsjkaer we need him to just get enough results to keep him in the job!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine want a trophy. Especially after the cup final can see them being up for it.

Reguillon pulled out of the tackle to block that goal.

Great that we can offload our rejects onto them now. How times have changed.

0-3 at home with his first team Vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine reserves in a competition they should be targeting.... absolutely.
However they might be smart enough to understand he isn't necessarily the issue, it's way deeper.

It's embarrassing. Almost makes you feel sorry..... actually no, it's fudging hilarious
He's a big part of the issue. 18 months there and no clear style of play. His signings have also been terrible with either over the hill players that are signed as a stop-gap and need to be replaced already or players that clearly aren't good enough.

He's a big part of the issue. 18 months there and no clear style of play. His signings have also been terrible with either over the hill players that are signed as a stop-gap and need to be replaced already or players that clearly aren't good enough.
Absolutely. The board have a choice, back the manager and reset with an overhaul or identify a new manager that can make 60/70% of the current set up work. They look poor in every position.
Rashford can be good.
Fernandes is quality when things are going well. But not exactly a team player.
After that.... there isn't much

I generally don't mind Man U, they're the club who stopped Liverpool being a dominant force in the 90s, but I'm finding this absolutely hilarious.

Common sense says to me that it's too soon to sack a fella who did a pretty good job last season. However, what's happening on the pitch contradicts that a bit. Be interesting to see what they do.

I generally don't mind Man U, they're the club who stopped Liverpool being a dominant force in the 90s, but I'm finding this absolutely hilarious.

Common sense says to me that it's too soon to sack a fella who did a pretty good job last season. However, what's happening on the pitch contradicts that a bit. Be interesting to see what they do.

His first season wasn't bad at all, but they seem to be in a downward spiral at the moment, their transfer business since he got there seems dodgy with big sums spent.

I see people on Tw@tter saying he didn't get many of his first choice targets, other than De Jong I can't think of anyone they "missed out" on?

His first season wasn't bad at all, but they seem to be in a downward spiral at the moment, their transfer business since he got there seems dodgy with big sums spent.

I see people on Tw@tter saying he didn't get many of his first choice targets, other than De Jong I can't think of anyone they "missed out" on?

N'dembele?

Back