• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Ratcliffe is a really nasty piece of work. He'll asset strip them raw

You reckon? Just spent a fortune to improve the structure at Nice but nicking execs from other clubs. If anything I think he will get to the route of the issues better than the Glazers

Manchester United are planning to ask David de Gea to return on a short-term deal - four months after letting the former Spain goalkeeper, 32, leave at the end of his contract. (Sun)

OK, it's the Sun, but this is the sort of thing I could see United doing. Make things worse by undermining the new guy.

396710134_18308533765116940_3129028993158013003_n.jpg

every time this thread is bumped I laugh assuming he's finally been sacked

then I read that its not that, and laugh even harder

I like how everyone is focused on the club, the owners, the players with bad attitudes and no one has figured out that ETH is also a bit brick and part of the problem too!
Everyone is acting like he he doing an Arteta and getting rid of bad apples like he did with Aubameyang etc, However, He has made 10+ awful signings already since he's been there!

Back