• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Why is there no online outrage for the Anthony stuff? Sounds horrific!

Just read it...if true, that's pretty frightening stuff.

Shows how important it is for a club to look at much more than just ability when scouting players. It's impossible to know a player inside out but it's negligent not to find out as much as you can. I'm sure it'll also raise questions about young men getting everything they could ever want at such a young age. However, I think most pros are decent people - it's a minority who act like scumbags.

"He punched me in the chest and my silicone turned over. And then I came to Brazil to operate. I had to change the prosthesis. He said, ‘I didn’t mean to hurt you, it was accidental, it wasn’t a punch, I just pushed you, I just held you against the wall’."

In regards to the alleged in incident in May, Cavallin said: "Antony locked the door of the house and wouldn’t let me go out, and I had my finger open, all hurt. He broke my things, took my passport. His mother and stepfather even trapped him inside the football court, he had a football court inside his living room, surrounded by a fence, like a fence.

"He was upset, trying to get out of the court in any way, throwing a football at me, throwing a cell phone at me. He said he was going to kill me, that he was going to kill himself."

Cavallin claims she was left "shaking with fear" after the alleged incident in May. She added: "He said that if I didn’t stay with him, I wouldn’t stay with anyone."

This is just one of several incidents mentioned. Will have to wait and see but none of it sounds good

Just read it...if true, that's pretty frightening stuff.

Shows how important it is for a club to look at much more than just ability when scouting players. It's impossible to know a player inside out but it's negligent not to find out as much as you can. I'm sure it'll also raise questions about young men getting everything they could ever want at such a young age. However, I think most pros are decent people - it's a minority who act like scumbags.

Actually not sure, very few people (see people from privileged backgrounds, lots of famous people) have a personality that can survive being told every day that you are special, unique, different/better than others, add in bad friends/family/opportunist and the likelihood of you turning out to be an absolute brickbag is pretty high.

I also think the club culture absolutely is a thing and here people sometimes mix up winning culture with just being an asshole

I know the whole innocent until proven guilty argument however, this doesn’t really surprise me with Anthony. He has an exceptionally confrontational, and arrogant air about him. I could picture him as someone who is self entitled and just thinks his right to take anything he wants. I would hope that if he is guilty Man Utd do the right thing. Violence against someone in general is wrong, violence against women is just abhorrent.

I know the whole innocent until proven guilty argument however, this doesn’t really surprise me with Anthony. He has an exceptionally confrontational, and arrogant air about him. I could picture him as someone who is self entitled and just thinks his right to take anything he wants. I would hope that if he is guilty Man Utd do the right thing. Violence against someone in general is wrong, violence against women is just abhorrent.
Of course they'll do the right thing.

They'll put out a statement that sounds like they're releasing him and then sell him.

Of course they'll do the right thing.

They'll put out a statement that sounds like they're releasing him and then sell him.

There is a rumour that they are using Getafe as a test for Mason Greenwood to gauge public feeling. Apparently Getate set up English language socials as part of the deal so they could work on the fall out etc. .....

Why is violence against women worse then violence against men?

Why is violence against women worse then violence against men?

Because people are sexist. Women are delicate flowers and men are warriors.

But generally men are stronger and it is considered bullying. 2 people similar weight and strength smash the brick out of each other. It's more of a fair fight than if one outweighs the other by 50 kilos. Or outnumbered.

Yesterday I heard a pundit saying how ETH had more points in his first year than Klopp or Pep did (or something like that) but they have all sorts of issues going on on there. Also when you look at their team on paper it looks like dog brick, how do they grind out as many points as they have is a mystery!

Back