• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Doesn't really matter who he plays for internationally ... he's not going to be good enough for stoke in a few years time

It's like this lad is the next coming of Jesus or something, he isn't that good

Alex McLeish is due to hold talks with Scott McTominay at Manchester United's training ground this week in a bid to persuade the Lancaster-born midfielder, 21, to pledge his international future to Scotland

United has 2-3 of these a year, a player pops for a third or half a season and then two years later is a trivia question.

giphy.gif

Utd getting shredded in the aftermatch analysis on my stream.

Bailey actually turned his back on the corner for the 2nd goal. Amateur stuff.

Genuine quote from RedCafe:

How many managers would want Pogba instead of Eriksen?

Based on their performances this season? Very few most likely. Yet I'd still choose Pogba for the long-term as I believe he is the superior player, although I am a huge fan of Eriksen as well.

Jose will find Pogba's true role before long.
giphy.gif

Genuine quote from RedCafe:

How many managers would want Pogba instead of Eriksen?

Based on their performances this season? Very few most likely. Yet I'd still choose Pogba for the long-term as I believe he is the superior player, although I am a huge fan of Eriksen as well.

Jose will find Pogba's true role before long.
I'm not sure where the Redcafe bit stops in this post but I think Pogba is crap. He has the odd flash of brilliance followed by a sequence of bad decisions and poor passes. I'd take Nzonzi over him.

I'm not sure where the Redcafe bit stops in this post but I think Pogba is crap. He has the odd flash of brilliance followed by a sequence of bad decisions and poor passes. I'd take Nzonzi over him.

It never stops over there.

Apparently tonight just shows how overrated the PL is. Nothing to do with them not getting their usual pile of luck.

I was thinking the same whilst watching the game, how Nzonzi looks miles better than anything Utd have in midfield.

I never really watched Pogba in Italy, but surely he was used in a way that made him effective? For Mourinho, it is not clear what his role is or what type of player he is. And he clearly lacks confidence now, as the special one is a master at knocking the stuffing out of his own players.

Back