• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Honestly think Mourinho looks ill. I reckon it’s too much for him now. His eyes have gone.

Said it on here so many times, the blokes a busted flush. He loved being the Pep of the times at Chelsea but he can not chase, he is hopeless unless he is bullying.

Mourinho whining like a bitch about Emirates Marketing Project but he overlooks the fact that had he played it better at Chelsea he would still be manager there and they would have De Bruyne, Lukaku and Salah

I just said in the Liverpool thread, I think the top 4 will be us, Liverpool, Chelsea and City. Utd have never convinced, even when they were knocking in a few goals it never seemed they were a quality side. They might well prove me wrong, but to me, they look the worst of the big teams. Their win at Arsenal sums it up for me -- yeah, they got 3 points, scored 3 goals and still managed to look like the worst team in the pitch who should have let in about 6 and whose general play never deserved to score 3.

Just saw the disallowed Pogba goal, hahahahaha! That's what you get when you're more concerned about boosting your goal tally than the offside line. Schoolboy error from the world's second most expensive player.

They sign some bang average players though

Lindehof cost a packet after showing very little

And I can’t belive they wouldn’t have know that Pookaku is streaker than bacon

Has he even played Lindelof? Bought him for a fortune and then said "he's not ready" and left him to rot.

Pogba we all know was simply a tinkling contest, it was important to them to have the worlds most expensive player. For a whole few months, how has that one worked out since?

Mourinhos player management is terrible, as is his transfer work as well for the most part, IMO.

Honestly think Mourinho looks ill. I reckon it’s too much for him now. His eyes have gone.

MOTD last night, he looked like he was going to cry. I think he is on the verge of one of his major melt downs...

I know its abit of a done subject but Man United show what Spending money can or maybe cant do. Pogba, Lukaku, Lindelof, Mika......All come in huge numbers and not one is better than our so called bargain basement boys.

I would take the Spurs Levy way every day over them and their spending

I'm a little more reluctant than others on here to dismiss United's chances of a top-four finish.

Yes, they had one of the softest possible fixture lists to start the season and racked up 6 wins and two away draws at Stoke and Liverpool.

Yes, they've hit a blip of a late with a silly league cup loss and three straight league draws and begun to leak goals that weren't happening in the first couple of months.

Yes, it looks to many that players aren't playing up to potential and Mourinho looks and sounds a bit bitchy.

But, were it not for City's record-breaking win streak, many would say they are having a very decent season all things considered. Today's injuries to De Bruyne and Jesus as City dropped two points at Palace will only serve to spark up players' attitudes at OT. They'll be fine and I can't see Mourinho being in any kind of trouble with the board there if they finish top three. With their own injury worries up front, we will likely see them flex their own financial muscles very soon.

I dont dismiss their chances, but I think its very much the case that they are in the mix for those places with us, Arsenal, Pool... And that its no where near certain they will get them.

I'm a little more reluctant than others on here to dismiss United's chances of a top-four finish.

Yes, they had one of the softest possible fixture lists to start the season and racked up 6 wins and two away draws at Stoke and Liverpool.

Yes, they've hit a blip of a late with a silly league cup loss and three straight league draws and begun to leak goals that weren't happening in the first couple of months.

Yes, it looks to many that players aren't playing up to potential and Mourinho looks and sounds a bit bitchy.

But, were it not for City's record-breaking win streak, many would say they are having a very decent season all things considered. Today's injuries to De Bruyne and Jesus as City dropped two points at Palace will only serve to spark up players' attitudes at OT. They'll be fine and I can't see Mourinho being in any kind of trouble with the board there if they finish top three. With their own injury worries up front, we will likely see them flex their own financial muscles very soon.
No, they kept scraping and scrapping to 1-0 wins and now they’ve been found out.

You know when you leave a good restaurant, steak and frites, chocolate ice cream and your belt is undone and Paula Radcliffe jogs by and beckons you to join in a half marathon? It’s just like that

Back