• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

The more I read this the more I can't stop laughing, what a rooster womble this bloke really is

Jose Mourinho compares Man Utd spending to Emirates Marketing Project and says: 'It's not enough'

beyond the headline he kind of has a point

every year they don’t win the league they’ve failed, every year they don’t win the european cup they’ve failed, if that is the expectation, and for United it always should be, then they have to be in the arms race with City and Madrid, it’s a different sport for those teams, we shouldn’t judge them by the rules we play to

He's just a tool -- his team have two crap results in a row so he throws this nonsense to the press to talk about.

"If only we could spend £350m instead of just under £300m, we could have a chance." Who held a gun to his head and forced him to spunk a load of money on Pogba instead of buying two full-backs with the money?

No, Guardiola (who I don't really like either) has just proven himself to be a much superior coach who can actually build a team that can win by attacking and dominating opponents.

I think Guardiola has spent his money much, much better than Mourinho. Its still horrific, but he has spent it well to be fair to him.

I suspect that getting out thought in these things is what really tinkles Mourinho off.

Summer 2016: Wanted Zlatan, Pogba, Bailly and Mkhitaryan. Got them for £145 million.

Summer 2017: Wanted Lindelof, Lukaku, Matic, Perisic. Got three of them for £160 million.

There's lots of dodgy stuff happening at City, but United's failings are entirely their own fault.

Summer 2016: Wanted Zlatan, Pogba, Bailly and Mkhitaryan. Got them for £145 million.

Summer 2017: Wanted Lindelof, Lukaku, Matic, Perisic. Got three of them for £160 million.

There's lots of dodgy stuff happening at City, but United's failings are entirely their own fault.
They sign some bang average players though

Lindehof cost a packet after showing very little

And I can’t belive they wouldn’t have know that Pookaku is streaker than bacon

Pep is making Jose look like LVG, very poor overall from a very good squad at United.

Back