• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Fosu-Mensah was immense when they came to the Lane last year. It was no suprise that all our goals came after he was subbed off, but in that game he was playing RB. Is that his natural position or has he played in central defence also?
They say he's more of a midfielder than a defender. He does look like someone who can play several positions. Looked real quality the times he played last season.

Fosu-Mensah was immense when they came to the Lane last year. It was no suprise that all our goals came after he was subbed off, but in that game he was playing RB. Is that his natural position or has he played in central defence also?

I have a couple of nephews who are ST holders at UTD and they have said he plays FB, CB and DM and looks good in all of them. I have not seen that much of him but what i have seen has been good. Another one who learnt to play at Ajax and he got good reports from there.

I am the biggest Man Utd fan on a Sunday though. Go t the shirt and everything. Never have I disliked a club - that's right a whole club as much as Chelsea.

They have some brilliant WUMs: "In fact, this may sound arrogant, but the CL needs United more than United needs the CL."

I think like many young CBs, he'll be introduced more at FB and CM until he's comfortable enough to be trusted at CB.

From what little I've seen of him, I thought he looked more like a King (CB come CM) than a Dier (CM come CB)

So, a rather Pyrrhic victory last night for United. They've done their part for us in taking Chelsea down, now they'll be a thin red line when we play them next month with Zlatan and Rojo - possibly - out with long-term injuries.

Never wish ill on another team's players - well, most other team's players - so here's hoping the two aren't seriously hurt. But it leaves them in a tough spot next month when we play them three days after the second leg of the Europa Cup semi. More and more, this event is looking like their only chance of making a CL spot for next season, so it will be a big priority for them unless they are an utter shambles in the first leg.

United have a daunting run-in with away games at Burnley (Lumps&Bumps R Us), City, Arsenal, Spurs and Southampton. Their only two home matches feature a desperate Swansea and Crystal Palace.

They'll be lucky to stay ahead of Everton for sixth, but have no chance of catching WBA for eighth and an exemption from Europa League next year. My what fun their supporters will have next season.

To borrow the old Norfa Merican ad jingle: See Baku away in your Chevrolet... . Send postcards, eh?

Back